NHL 2017-2018 Season: Penguins already sucking dick

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I want them to close it out.

Crazy to think they were dominating game 1 up until the last 10 minutes or so and could've swept.

Edit: Also want to say just holy shit at the way Oshie is playing. He fucking crushed it this game.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I want them to close it out.

Crazy to think they were dominating game 1 up until the last 10 minutes or so and could've swept.

Edit: Also want to say just holy shit at the way Oshie is playing. He fucking crushed it this game.

It's funny that a lot of guys are stepping up in these playoffs (and towards the end of the regular season) that weren't having their best years up until like mid February. Oshie, Niskanen, even Backstrom to a degree...have all stepped up huge. Even guys like Vrana and Burakovsky. We might hate that deal Oshie signed in about 5 more years, but I won't care very much seeing what he's brought to help us get to this point, and hopefully to get one more win this year.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
59E865E0-DCEE-452A-87B4-D1C3543C83D9.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
dear capitals,

please throw this game so you can win at home and i don't have to owe a friend an extra 10 beers for losing tonight.

yours truly,
a vegas fangay

Merrith

At least one of the caps is trying to jinx it.

Not jinxing shit. Athletes damned if they don't answer questions, damned if they do.

Vegas could easily win tonight, still haven't seen Fleury steal a game in this series. Have a hard time thinking he's going to play like he did for 3 rounds than not steal at least one game in the Finals. But who knows, we could do the thing tonight.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whose watching the game @ Verizon with me. I got a ticket.

Malakriss

There's no such thing as jinxes or superstition. But there is such thing as reality, and the horror that is likely to happen just because they are the Capitals.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess no. I think Vegas can win one more at home.
I mean, the real crazy part (and I mentioned it the other day), is that this could have been a sweep.

The Reaves crosscheck in front of the goal for Vegas to take game 1 that didn't get called changed the game. The game was 4-3 Caps at that point.

yaph

Molten Core Raider
This game feels like a trap. Avoid it by scoring first, surviving the first 10 minutes, and don’t lay off the gas till the game ends. That’s it.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
This game feels like a trap. Avoid it by scoring first, surviving the first 10 minutes, and don’t lay off the gas till the game ends. That’s it.

Define trap? You have to be specific here at FOH...

But you're right about the first 10 minutes. Vegas is going to try to set the tone of the game straight off. Survive the first ten, manage to score first, and forecheck like crazy and they can do it.