NHL 2017-2018 Season: Penguins already sucking dick

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sucks we're going to lose him, but DSP earned his next contract for sure, and his name will be on the Cup as a Capital so I'm okay with that. Beagle too. I'm not even going to worry about salary cap stuff for awhile, just happy for this group. Parade should be crazy.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6CB5687C-6AFA-4017-9CA5-10074D666646.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ordered that one in red last night. Unfortunately being in CA, had to get it online so won't see it until next week.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, hopped on after the game and the first thing I see is a tshirt for $35. Like, what the fuck?

But whatever, when's the next time a team I follow wins a championship. So fine, rape my wallet just a tiny bit.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
For some reason I picture Backstrom like Milton from Office Space asking Ovie if he can take a turn holding it. He seems too nice and quiet to tell him he is bogarting the cup.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, hopped on after the game and the first thing I see is a tshirt for $35. Like, what the fuck?

But whatever, when's the next time a team I follow wins a championship. So fine, rape my wallet just a tiny bit.

It’s high quality at least.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Why is the parade on a Tuesday morning? Are they intentionally trying to keep it small or something? Probably not going to go as a result, if it was over the weekend I would've flown down again

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dunno I was hoping it was Sunday.

Also Ovi being Ovi

Last edited:

Merrith

Surprised Orpik could raise it so easily. Rumor is got one of his pinkies half hacked off by Haula end of Game 2 in the Finals. Had to have it halfway re-attached. Fucking warrior.

• 1Like

yaph

Molten Core Raider
Some random hot takes:

Oshie put his jersey over his head then shotguns a beer through it. Got a “back to back” chant going.

Ovi says about the start of the season “we’re not going to be fucking suck”.

Every woman loves Wilson.

The bus carrying Oshie, Stephenson, Vrana, and Burakovsky definitely killed a case or two before reaching the rally point.

Orlov’s wife is 12/10.

The team does the Kuzy flap when they announced the players.

• 1Like

Merrith

Orlov is actually one of the cooler dudes on the team, doesn't show it much. Ovi's instagram had a bunch of videos from the Russian contingent at his place I assume after all the crazy partying just grilling out back and shit with Orlov and Kuzy. I love Orlov's contract too, pretty much a steal. He could easily run the PP if we didn't have Carlson. If he was a right-handed shot, he'd be making $7M+ a year too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It was crowded. I don't know where you guys went in at but holy shit Smithsonian Metro was insane.