NHL 2017-2018 Season: Penguins already sucking dick

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
With all the semi scandalous stuff in the nhl that never makes the news and is becomes an open secret, there’s an excellent chance this is legit. Gotta think Hoffman’s career is over if it is.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
With all the semi scandalous stuff in the nhl that never makes the news and is becomes an open secret, there’s an excellent chance this is legit. Gotta think Hoffman’s career is over if it is.

Maybe in Ottawa, but this league is rife with shitty people. Both Kane's are pretty well idolized despite being notoriously shitty and just look at wifebeater Voynov poised to return next year for example. And if they plan on moving away from EK you can bet this will be swept under the rug in Ottawa too. Hoffman is a damn good forward, no one is gonna blame him for liking crazy poontang.

Besides all that, EKs wife kinda seems to be going out on a limb with these accusations with very little to back them up. Unless she WAS popping pills and the GF was the only other person who knew?? Whole thing is weird as fuck.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe in Ottawa, but this league is rife with shitty people. Both Kane's are pretty well idolized despite being notoriously shitty and just look at wifebeater Voynov poised to return next year for example. And if they plan on moving away from EK you can bet this will be swept under the rug in Ottawa too. Hoffman is a damn good forward, no one is gonna blame him for liking crazy poontang.

Besides all that, EKs wife kinda seems to be going out on a limb with these accusations with very little to back them up. Unless she WAS popping pills and the GF was the only other person who knew?? Whole thing is weird as fuck.

Saw some tweets from other wives of former Senators...they all seemed to be not surprised by this, and sided with EK wife.

Also, as many weird stories as there are in hockey, it's still full of angels compared to the NFL.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I had read a while back that Trotz was just ready to retire completely from coaching, and that the "negotiations" were just a kind of cover. But the way that read with it saying he's looking for other teams makes that look a bit specious.

Not very often you see a coach essentially get fired after bringing home a championship. I can't really think of any team, regardless of sport, where that's happened.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Isles fans foaming at the mouth over getting Trotz. Kinda assumed Caps won despite him, hope it blows up in their dumb faces!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Isles fans foaming at the mouth over getting Trotz. Kinda assumed Caps won despite him, hope it blows up in their dumb faces!

A lot of the people who were "Fire Trotz" before the playoffs are having their cake and eating it too...we won the Cup and he's out as coach. I'm more middle of the road, but I know a lot of the guys, especially the D men love Rierden.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A lot of the people who were "Fire Trotz" before the playoffs are having their cake and eating it too...we won the Cup and he's out as coach. I'm more middle of the road, but I know a lot of the guys, especially the D men love Rierden.

Yeah I’ve got a good feeling about Rierden.

Merrith

Peace out brooks

Yup, wish the best for both, I thought the Orpik contract would be a killer by now, although I'll give him credit for holding up just fine throughout these playoffs and being a part of us winning the Cup. Frankly I think this is a win. Plenty of cap space now to sign Carlson and Kempny, give Wilson his RFA raise (hopefully not too much), and maybe sign DSP, too.