NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

This is pretty damn comical now. One of those rules where you dont hate it if its your team but hate it when its not.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First goal is Stone from Hanifin. Hockey Gods have some cruel humor.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Wow Leafs pulled it out.

Bruins fans were not impressed with their team and the boos came out on the power play there at the end. Not a great look & I can only imagine myself as a player in that scenario, that shit would *not* make me play harder.

Juvarisx

Florida
The Boston "Leafs are dirty" crusade has been a sight to behold. Win or lose this hopefully is a step in the direction of getting away from Dubas (and hopefully) Shanahan. Can have the best goal scorer in the world unless you play like an asshole in the playoffs it doesn't matter, they cant call everything.

Also lmfao at the Marchand dive

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol islanders

Final shot attempts were 110 Hurricanes, 28 Islanders.

Everyone thinks this is a typing error. It's not. The best way I can describe it is in a boxing match where one fighter is just continuously throwing blow after blow against a guy on the ropes. It literally felt like the last 8 mins of the 2nd and the entire 3rd period the Canes were on the powerplay.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>

Everyone thinks this is a typing error. It's not. The best way I can describe it is in a boxing match where one fighter is just continuously throwing blow after blow against a guy on the ropes. It literally felt like the last 8 mins of the 2nd and the entire 3rd period the Canes were on the powerplay.
I don't understand how Lou thinks his Islanders team is any good - they're just too old.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Wasn't Hill third string or some shit last year? Oettinger came out of no where and played out of his mind a couple years back. You never know with these guys.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
I'm not worried against not having Demko against the Preds. It's when we gotta face the Oilers, Golden Knights etc.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Slight bit of score effects coming into play...but when the ice is THAT tilted, probably a combo of them packing it in waaaaay too early and Canes just flat out dominating play.