• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Avs Oilers game is gonna need a mercy rule 10 minutes into the first, holy cow

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lost fantasy hockey championship because half my team was a healthy scratch this week for rest. Quite annoying when the other teams go full roster like the Avs did tonight.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Wings signed Denver D Shai Buium to his ELC and he's playing for Grand Rapids on an ATO this week. At least that should be interesting to watch.

• 3Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I guess time for 1st round predictions:

Canes/Islanders - Canes
NYR/Caps - NYR
Bruins/Leafs - Bruins
Lightning/Panthers - Lightning

Stars/Knights - Stars
Oilers/Kings - Oilers
Avs/Jets - Avs
Canucks/Preds - Canucks (closer series than people think)

Chersk

Trakanon Raider

Canes/Islanders - Canes
NYR/Caps - NYR
Bruins/Leafs - Bruins

Stars/Knights - Stars
Oilers/Kings - Oilers
Avs/Jets - Avs

I think Carolina is the biggest lock of all the 1st round series.

While I wouldn’t be extremely surprised if Tampa won via vasilevski shenanigans, Florida is the better team and should have that series this time around. Even in the game the Panthers dropped to Tampa this year, they smoked them.

Attachments

• IMG_6003.jpeg
    IMG_6003.jpeg
    178 KB · Views: 5

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Canes/Islanders - Canes
NYR/Caps - NYR
Bruins/Leafs - Bruins

Stars/Knights - Stars
Oilers/Kings - Oilers
Avs/Jets - Avs
I honestly think the Preds are gonna bring it to the Canucks pretty hard. I think they are a paper tiger. Lightning/Panthers is a tough one to pick. That matchup and Bruins/Leafs are must watch.

• 3Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Carolina is the biggest lock of all the 1st round series.

While I wouldn’t be extremely surprised if Tampa won via vasilevski shenanigans, Florida is the better team and should have that series this time around. Even in the game the Panthers dropped to Tampa this year, they smoked them.
Florida is a cup contender. Obviously you can't count a vet team like TB out and Vasy is known to do crazy stuff, but so is Bob. The only time we beat Florida this year was the most, how the fuck did we just win, moment I've ever had in hockey. My brain says no but my heart says yes.
Bolts

I think Canes probably sweep Islanders, but Canes tend to fall apart in playoffs. On paper they look to me like the best team in the East for the past two years but I guess we'll see.
Canes

Caps have no business being in the playoffs with about 5 other teams in the metro but Lindgren deserves this more then any other player on the season so the experience it provides the team is a huge win here.
Rags

Leafs will crumble. This is known.
Bears

Stars are one of the least talked about god tier teams in the game right now. But I think Vegas is like 200 mil over cap coming into the playoffs so you never know. But fuck Vegas.
Stars

Oilers have been playing really well without McDavid and actually have some decent tending this year, although I do love watching Kings when they're hot too. But can't count out McJesus.
Oilers

Avs are a cup contender for sure but I think Winipeg is the most disrespected team in the league right now. I'm going out on a limb and giving them their respect.
Jets

Nucks are also favorites in the West but not sure on the playoff grit. I want to say yes. I think they have among the best shooting game in the league. But playoffs there's way more guys willing to take the bullet. Still they're way to elite to give Nashville the upper hand but this is one upset I could see happening.
Nucks

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think Canes probably sweep Islanders, but Canes tend to fall apart in playoffs. On paper they look to me like the best team in the East for the past two years but I guess we'll see.
Canes

I agree with this but I will say this is the best roster they've had in the Brind'Amour era (6 yrs). They have never had a top line like Guenztel/Aho/Jarvis, not even close. Health was always the issue in years past, this year they are mostly healthy. We'll see what happens.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I agree with this but I will say this is the best roster they've had in the Brind'Amour era (6 yrs). They have never had a top line like Guenztel/Aho/Jarvis, not even close. Health was always the issue in years past, this year they are mostly healthy. We'll see what happens.
I completely forgot about Guentzel. Probably the best add by any team this year. I've also appreciated Duke being added to Tampa so hopefully he can give us that explayer insight into Florida when we go against them. Yea Canes are probably my favorite in the East odds wise.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Leafs fans opening their usual alcohol for this time of year.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users