NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

• Guest, do you have a hole in your podcast listening list? Our very own Seananigans will be broadcasting this Saturday 7/27 at 3:30pm Central

Go into the FoH discord and find the Happy Time Fun Hour channel and give it a listen!

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I doubt he even thinks that. It’s probably more of a fuck you to the Pasha guy turning the Twitter douchebags on him. Whatever. Trouba sucks.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
I wonder how many suicides are a result of cte from taking too many elbows to the dome?
I can't believe Trouba - who is either a dirty or borderline dirty player and throws all these hits to the head posts this.

And he's the captain for the Rangers? wtf!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
nhl-memes-playoffs-week-7-1.jpg

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Trouba makes 8 million a year. Forsling just reupped with the Panthers for 5.75. Trouba should be charged with theft.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Trouba makes 8 million a year. Forsling just reupped with the Panthers for 5.75. Trouba should be charged with theft.
This is honestly the only good Trouba take.

Anyway, inject this into my veins

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Before last night I woykdve wanted the conn smythe to go to Barkov due to bias. But Bob is 100% going to get it and even my bias can't convince me other wise.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Panthers need to win it first and there is a ton of hockey left to be played. Of course if Bob repeats the game one performance 3 more times then it’s a no brainer.

Picked up game one tickets - had a great time obviously. Ideal situation for me is they drop one and have an elimination opportunity game 5. Not getting my hopes up and I’ll settle for a sweep.

• 2Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
god i pray for fire and brimstone upon this team, coilers play some loser ass hockey

• 2Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
im sure they're both dirty but i hate the coilers with every molecule in my being

also this is hilarious

• 2Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
19 Shots on goal for the top offensive team. Florida is 4 lines deep and can weather the offensive storm. It's probably going to get worse with Edmonton having top heavy ice time.

As a Florida fan we've been here before and got swept a few years ago. Being an offensive first team usually doesn't end well in the postseason.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
1 goal against all series for Bob, and Florida just looks extremely deep compared to Edmonton. I'll be shocked if this isn't done in 5 or less.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity