NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Penance

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Shestie almost stole that game again. This series has been so good. These teams are basically neck and neck.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
This series has been so good.

Please tell this to my family of Rags fans. Any time I speak to my dad it's all whining about Tkachuk being Satan, Laf being the best draft pick in human history, and Trouba just meant to tickle the guy, why is he getting fined?

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Stars collective IQ dropped 30 points in the 2nd. That looked like rec league hockey.

Losing Tanev was huge.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Gonna head to the arena Saturday hopefully the cats can close this shit out. Last two playoff games I’ve attended have been L’s….

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Anyone think this is right? I'd be pretty happy with Florida/Edmonton

nhl-memes-playoffs-week-6-13.jpg

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
RDT_20240601_2328355422901910156071357.jpg

Panthers look like they're on a mission. Not sure how they match up vs. Dallas or Edmonton but I think they have pretty good odds vs. Both.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Well looks like mcdiddles has started to unleash his true form. GG Dallas. At least you can root for Luka.

• 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Well fuck Oilers make it. I don't know about or care about Panthers except for Luo... go Panthers!

• 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Honestly while I do think Edmonton has flaws, McDavid getting a shot at the Cup isn't a bad thing for the sport...and Florida is just solid as fuck. Should be a pretty good Finals, I hope.

• 1Like

Penance

Edmonton gonna have a much harder time against Florida. Florida's ability to create chances gonna be much higher then Dallas. Bob is a better goalie then Ottie, and Florida arguably has a slight edge on the defense compared to Dallas after Tanev got hurt (which is where it all started going downhill for Dallas). They also had a much harder run to the cup then Edmonton, imo. I'm gonna go ahead and say Florida in 5 although really hope it goes to 7.

Kinda hope Florida wins so they can chill the fuck out in the division and hopefully Tampa signs Stammer and we can keep making runs (mmm copium). Also love rubbing it in Canada's face that Florida is THE hockey state.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users