NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Perfect gift for those NHL fans that root for teams that have no chance at a cup

543364161651.jpg

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Kane performing better than expected, the team gets injured to hell and we're down to Reimer and Hutchinson in net.

Can't have shit in Detroit.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's getting awfully close to the dead line for Stammer to not have a contact...

They wouldn't. Would they?

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
They wouldn't mid season with the playoffs still in reach, but I just read a spicy prediction. Basically Nylander priced out of Toronto and Stammer going home to Toronto. Doubtful, but I found it a decent bold prediction. Though, wouldn't be the first time he was linked with the Leafs or the last for that matter.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Florida on a tear right now. Barkov looks to be 100% and teams keep underestimating Reinhardt. They arguably look even better then last year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure Ovechkin has 5 or 6 goals wiped out due to challenges this year. Unreal if that happened against us they never ever would waive the goal off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bizarre, but you play to the whistle.
You do, but it was a pretty gay no whistle. Goalie had the puck for a good 3 seconds. He also pulled the whistle up to his mouth and it can get loud in there so I can understand guys thinking it was blown dead, especially Johanson at the other end.. A boneheaded ref move.

Like nothing wrong was done there, it was just... gay

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also they turned on a the music in the arena, bizzare indeed. Luckily that was the fire we need to get into the game. Lightning been having a rough time finding emotion in games lately.