NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Went to the game. It was great. Kraken 7-1-2 in their last 10 and back over 500. If they didn't have 9 OT/SO losses, they'd be in a wildcard spot right now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
But those are points broski. What’s the point of pretending those are all (or mostly) wins.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Went to the game. It was great. Kraken 7-1-2 in their last 10 and back over 500. If they didn't have 9 OT/SO losses, they'd be in a wildcard spot right now.
Daccord looking legit and single handily saving this teams season. Fuck Grubauer.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Daccord looking legit and single handily saving this teams season. Fuck Grubauer.
Gru's signed for 3 more seasons after this one, so if Daccord stays this way and becomes the number one, they'll need to do a salary dump.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
nhl-memes-week-10-2.jpg

nhl-memes-week-10-17.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida

Samsonov wasnt just bad he was horrible, when Martin fucking Jones looks like the best goaltender ever in comparison you know you are cooked. Yea you can blame some on coaching and D, but watching the games the dude just is so in his own head he couldn't stop a beachball. Thank god it was just a 1 year deal. I expect the Leaf's to trade for a goalie at some point before the deadline, I think they want to see what Hildeby is at the NHL level (i think hes not quite ready) before having Woll/Whoever/Jones as the trio.

Also Matthews is on target for a 50 goals in 50 games which is nutso.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Matthews is set to break a lot of records. And you're right about acquiring a goalie. This is a perennial problem. When was the last time there was good goaltending in Toronto.

Juvarisx

Florida
Matthews is set to break a lot of records. And you're right about acquiring a goalie. This is a perennial problem. When was the last time there was good goaltending in Toronto.

Big name / big save goalie? Belfour probably. I wish Nashville would decide wtf they are doing Saros is kinda exactly what the Leafs need, but then you look at Vegas who got Dell for nada and he turned into a world beater. Goalie is voodoo but really there is only a handful of "big named" ones left in the NHL and none of them are on the market except for maybe Hellebuyck but I dont think he really is till FA and the amount of bucks he will want isnt feasable.

Really your only chance is to draft one, hope he turns out, pay him 9-10 mill a year till 31 then hope you have drafted the next one before they turn into a pumpkin at 32-35. Other then that you luck into it like Vegas or the Bruins and get a known quantity that turns into an allstar or play a ridiculous defense like Carolina.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Think TB is done for the season. Serg on IR, Cernak out indefinitely. Perbix needs more development and better coaching. Radysh starting to be the shooter I was hoping he was but might not be enough, and Kucherov and Heddy literally have to put the offense on their back every single night.

On the bright side our #1 pick from this year, Howard, putting in work in the IIHF juniors.

Go team USA!

Kaou

Molten Core Raider
Anybody have a good site to download recent games? My work fucks me over from watching any of this shit.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All the teams in the East winning and losing tonight in OT really rustles my jimmies fucking hard.

Animated GIF

• 1Solidarity

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
I miss him.

Lyon put on a great show in the 1st against the Oilers. They easily could have scored 3 or 4 that period, but the Wings escape 0-0 so far.
I'm pretty sure Hronek broke a Jersey ankle, and an Islander player is out blocking his shot.

• 1Like