NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Like if you're calling that on Kreider there, these refs should be calling 20 cross checks in every single playoff game. Weak af.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Whelp. Save of the year by Bob. Unfortunately, Vas is also playing extremely well.

That was an amazing period of hockey and my team lost it 0-2

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't watch the entire game but did watch when he made the save which was insane, just a dive into the air hoping you catch anything. Important part of the game too, you wonder how much that game changes if Tampa takes the lead there. I still think Tampa has something in tank when they get home but yea, really needed a split to have a decent chance.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Not NHL but fucking LOL

The Kuwaitis got steamrolled by Thailand

1713959432512.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sharks fire Quinn as coach. Shocker. Don't fully understand it. I guess having a historically bad season is going too far for the tank.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sharks fire Quinn as coach. Shocker. Don't fully understand it. I guess having a historically bad season is going too far for the tank.
Right lol. They gave him the worst roster of all time in order to tank for the 1st overall and then fire him for doing what they wanted. The roster will still be awful next season so dont know what they are expecting a new coach to do.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Marchand is an absolute 10/10 rat. Takes out Bertuzzi, avoids the most obvious call, team takes advantage and scores a goal.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What a dejecting period. Hard to keep watching this series. Just better then us in every single way. And kind of already knew that going into this but I was hoping the bois would show more heart but this ain't it.

1714089702014.png