NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
When Dubas talked about maybe breaking the core 4, he was fired 2 days later...so yeah Shanahan's plan to keep the core 4 together.

He's been there 10 years and they accomplished nothing, he should definitely be next. Also MLSE which owns the Maple Leaf has a new CEO I think, so Shanahan is not their man.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shanahan next?

I'm beginning to think he's the main culprit of building a team with 4 overpaid fowards is the right way to build a cup winning team.
From what Friedman reported today it sounds like Shanahan will stay. He has 1 year left on his deal. Could see ownership letting the deal ride out and then letting him go "on his own terms".

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
good lord Carolina locking it up at the end or they go down 0-3…if they can’t pull this OT out they might as well take a knee game 4

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Kneel Inter Miami Cf GIF by Major League Soccer

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Carolina just dominating in shots the last 3 games but Shesterkin is just putting on the clinics of all clinics. Insane.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Seeing a whole slew of Ranger fans acting like the cup is a foregone conclusion.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

taebin

Same trailer, different park
If I have to watch Seguin get the puck with an open shot and fumble it away one more time I might just end it.

Great to see Hintz, who was our best player for a long stretch of time, be just flat out bad. Pavelski nowhere to be seen either.
Lol, Pavelski just had a wide open breakaway that he completely fumbled all by himself without any type of defensive stick. So frustrating.