NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Phone hearing (more than likely just a game suspension) for Soucy, Zadorov with a 5k fine (lol). Odd Bennett can punch out Marchand and get no hearing - yet when it comes to McJesus the league comes to his rescue.

Sigh - playoff hockey.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Having no skin in the game is the one silver lining of not getting the cup. Blood pressure stable, heart rate low. Just sit back and enjoy the drama.

michael jackson mj GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Needless

Toe Sucker
Im only in it to hate watch the oilers now, once they're out i probably wont even watch the rest of the playoffs lol

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Phone hearing (more than likely just a game suspension) for Soucy, Zadorov with a 5k fine (lol). Odd Bennett can punch out Marchand and get no hearing - yet when it comes to McJesus the league comes to his rescue.

Sigh - playoff hockey.
Apparently, there was a Hyman crosscheck to Zadorov's face that drew blood and required stitches during the scrum.

I bet nothing happens to Hyman.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider

Sigh - playoff hockey.
It’s not clear at all that whatever the replay shows between Bennett/Marchand was intentional on Bennetts part. That shit has been waaaaaaaay overblown.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
1715648651065.png

Wonderin if it's the booger-sugar. Huge blow.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
His production disparity between his time with the Avs vs. the Stars makes me double-take, still.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nichushkin just loves his drugs and hookers. Same thing happened in last years playoffs too.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
That was pretty fucking dirty. Putting your stick into someone's face should have consequences.
So was Hyman's crosscheck to Zadorov's face (that actually drew blood) - but hey NHL player safety and reffing is a goddamn joke compared to the other major league sports.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Watched Saving Sakic and A King's Ransom tonight on ESPN on a whim. Both were quality shows with a lot of background and inside information I had no idea on.

Saving Sakic was better produced, but King's Ransom really builds the mystique of Gretzky and just how important he was to hockey and Edmonton. Such a cool nickname, The Great One. Every record in hockey is Gretzky, then everyone else. Just incredible.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Every record in hockey is Gretzky, then everyone else. Just incredible.

The craziest one I saw was that not only is the fastest (least games) player to hit 1,000 points, he's also the 2nd fastest...as he put up points 1,001-2,000 faster than anyone else put up their first 1,000. Oh...and he's the only one to ever even hit 2,000 points.

Although in another 2 years, that goal record might fall.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
His best stat is that if you take only his assists, he still has more points than anyone else in NHL history. He has 1963 assists. Jagr is next with 1921 total points.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
His best stat is that if you take only his assists, he still has more points than anyone else in NHL history. He has 1963 assists. Jagr is next with 1921 total points.

AND he has the most goals in history (currently)