NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
My Sharks are tearing up that race to Bedard. Let's keep the losing streak going~! EK65 contract looks amazing when all you want is picks and prospects.

erik karlsson dance GIF by San Jose Sharks

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tampa has some serious defensive issues right now. Hopefully they can sort it out but a lot of those guys looking like they're playing with a bar of soap instead of a puck.

Stammer on track for another stellar year though.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Vrana in the player assistance program. Hope he gets the help
he needs.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Even though I begrudge Avs from killing our 3peat I can't say I don't enjoy watching this guy. Its actually just insane how well he can skate.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Even though I begrudge Avs from killing our 3peat I can't say I don't enjoy watching this guy. Its actually just insane how well he can skate.
Heiskanen has been nice, and can potentially be excellent, but damn it hurts Makar went a pick after...

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That was some 3rd period, huh?
Insane

When it was 2-0, my buddy said “it’s going to be 4-0” and we scored. Everyone around us started telling him to keep saying we are going to lose which he did.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Marchand is back. Now just need Tommy Wilson back and the hockey world will be right again!

• 1Solidarity

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lightning gonna show up on dangits this week twice.

1. Giving up a 3 on 5 that came on the heel of a fucking major none the less.
2. Steve can't resist his TEND THE GOAL line

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fookin Buffalo. Course I go up against the Tage Thompson team this week.

Their top 6 can skate pretty well. Will we see another Buffalo mid season collapse or is this the real deal this year?