NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Sandin Pelikka? Nice.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting to see what the Wings do with picks 41-43.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wings take Danielson?

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF
The last wings first rounder I was excited about was zadina. I don’t put too much feeling into it these days.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its hard to get excited about a pick in the 20s. I was hoping the Kraken would take Musty but they didnt. Kind of dart throws after 15.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Happy as hell Perreault dropped to 23, pretty exciting prospect that I was not expecting the Rangers to walk out with.

Not Happy as hell to have Michkov and Fantilli joining the Metro.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's always hilarious during draft season watching fans proclaim that guy they picked with the 96th pick is so underrated and going to be a star.

Animosity

Preds buying out Duchene is a massive shock. It only gives them a million in cap relief over the next 3 years, I dont even understand the point.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Radko going to the Ducks. I wanted him to stay with the Cats but that contract is a bit of a reach.

Last edited:

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh boy, the wings signed a terrible dman for too much money and term for the 2nd year in a row. At least I don’t need to renew my ESPN+ subscription

Animosity

I don’t understand the obsession with Reeves. He literally does nothing to help you and stats show he actually hurts your team being on the ice.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lightning gonna be limping through the season with half the team on 1 year contracts.

Hopefully Sergie starts to really earn that big contract and we can fall back on the "strong d core" we invested so heavily in.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Saw some Leaf fans crying earlier about no moves and these cock suckers end up with Domi and Bertuzzi.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol I thought the Bruins were moving space to keep him?

Well queue up the usual "surely it'll be their year this year"