Nier Automata

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
This might be some kind of viral marketing to announce a new nier game. This user posted a month ago on reddit asking how to open the church in the game which doesnt exist. Didnt get too much attention. Starting post videos of this new area a few days ago and caused the nier reddit to go insane.

Funny you posted this today cause it just got resolved, it's modded stuff, which was kinda expected since marketting would have been a bit weird to do it this way.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Funny you posted this today cause it just got resolved, it's modded stuff, which was kinda expected since marketting would have been a bit weird to do it this way.

Ah bummer it is not a new game. But a good way to get the mod community excited for official mod tools being released.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Was kind of interesting but even if it had been something official it would almost certainly have been marketing for the Switch version and not anything truly new anyway.

Rude

Potato del Grande
nah, my rule nowadays is never buy a game unless i am 100% gonna play the same day, these kinda games just show up on gamepass eventually

ironically though nier automata left gamepass today after being on there a year, but i plat'd it a while back. loved the game, but i've heard replicant isn't quite as good either, makes sense its a remaster of a much older game.
I bought replicant last black Friday on XBOX for 20 bucks and just got around to playing it a couple weeks ago. I'll go ahead and be in the minority and say I like it more than automata. Might even look for the original nier to play next..

I also like being a luddite and owning physical media. I'll pass on the digital library shit.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i think i own a physical copy of replicant, bought on the same $20 sale, but still haven't played. Its currently $30 on the PSN store (same on xbox, steam, etc I assume) but probably would rather play xenoblade 3 right now

anyways

i don't really get it but i don't really care enough to figure it out either