Nier Automata

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He said on reddit that he felt talking about the endings was a spoiler, at least to people who haven't played Drakengard/NieR in the past and don't know how Yoko Taro games work. Fully completing it took him ~32 hours total.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hm, understandable I guess. He rushed through the game a bit, depends on playstyle though. Been watching Admiral Bahroo on his playthrough, he's at about 70hrs (he is going for 100% quest completion though) on Ch3. This is pretty awesome game.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't normally played RPG's like this, so my amazement at how good it is may be misplaced, but damn. I would give it GOTY simply for making the ending credits a game in itself.

If you can though, play the original Nier first, it will make the Story a lot more impactful.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The first Neir remains a unique classic. The demo sold me on this one. Hopefully I get through Nioh before this comes out....

Malkav

French Madman
By the way, the game is 900p60 with shitty aliasing and some fps drops on the normal PS4.

1080p60 with antialiasing (and still some a few fps drops) on the Pro.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The first was not ground breaking in its visuals, except maybe the style. People don't play Neir for the eye candy. Music needs to be good, though.

Vorph

The AA alone is a huge difference in image quality on the Pro, was the main reason I went out and got one.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The first was not ground breaking in its visuals, except maybe the style. People don't play Neir for the eye candy. Music needs to be good, though.
The music in Automata is amazing, same composer and I believe it has the same vocalists as in the original Nier.

spronk

FPS noob
march 17 for PC/steam
NieR: Automata for PC officially launches March 17 - Gematsu

C577bTzUoAAtbsC.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wonder if we'll get Steam/Port reviews in time to cancel PS4 pre orders. Think I'd rather have this on PC but not at the expense of a half ass port. Vorph Vorph infoz?

Vorph

No clue yet. It was delayed to update Denuvo, not shitcan it, so I'm keeping my PS4 preorder. I don't want to wait anyway; I almost caved in and bought the HK version a half dozen times since it released there.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So looking forward to this, to wash the taint of Torment out of my mouth. Going to play this on the big TV with the surround sound cranked.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This looks really good. Now I only have to get through Horizon, Bloodborne, Nioh...

The backlog expands. 2017 is my biggest gaming year in probably 10 years. ( I understand Bloodborne is old, I've just never played it before and love it).

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user