Nightingale

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
The video succeeded in increasing my interest by 100%. The combat looks plain/standard for the survival genre.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Comes out at 8AM EST tomorrow (Tuesday Feb 20th). Looking forward to it. Nice having another $30 game after Palworld that might be worth more than the money I pay for it.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Comes out at 8AM EST tomorrow (Tuesday Feb 20th). Looking forward to it. Nice having another $30 game after Palworld that might be worth more than the money I pay for it.
Are you sure? Their Discord bot said 11AM CST for me and it doles out local time.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Are you sure? Their Discord bot said 11AM CST for me and it doles out local time.
Yeah you're right. I think I saw it on a dumb thirdparty site that just "guessed". Fucking hate those sites.

1708388335966.png

From Steam as of right now. 11CST/12 EST seems right.

Edit: OH. They release the exact time a few hours ago, I saw the 8am thing last night when people were, in fact, just guessing. Game journalism shit.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Watching this one closely. It being appropriately priced is a huge selling point right now with all the cash grabs and squeezing that's gone on in gaming.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
really makes you wonder. Tax reasons? they want a couple extra days for the weekend crunch? "its a leap year?! shit, thats an extra day!"

"We're launching a survival MMO which will have servers that have to stand up to player load... We did some limited stress testing... Would we rather have 4 days before the first full bore player weekend to tune/beef up/fix servers, or two? "

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Downloading now, 8 minutes to go. Can't wait to try it.

I'm most likely not investing tons of time in early access, but I want to get a good feel for what the game will be like. Then I just wait for release, hopefully it's not 3 years like BG3 :)

The game setting look so interesting to me.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It does look interesting, but it's another one of those games that makes up for poor optimization by requiring FSR/DLSS/XeSS at all times.... and on top of that they botched their FSR3 implementation so badly they had to yank it out of the game at the last minute and whenever it goes back in it probably will be FSR2 (or worse) instead of 3.

Edit: Also, don't be fooled by this being made by a bunch of ex-BioWare people... their original parent company sold the studio off to Tencent a couple years ago.

Hard pass on the early access.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

last epoch coming out tomorrow. at that price point, I'll probably check this out eventually, but certainly not day 1. way too many kick ass games out right now.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Nothing against this game, since they all do it, but has there been a survival game (of any genre, horror, action, whatever) that didn't release in early access since early access became a thing?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You need the whole space of a SSD to play this? I don't have that kind of future proofing.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
So far about 4 hours in and no server crashes or disconnects. At least for my box performance and FPS are great. I am using DLSS.

Needless

Toe Sucker
is there a roadmap for this? cant say i like the full on first person view, and i see the third person setting is still marked as experimental

shout outs to my lineage of homosexual black men on both sides of the family birthing me, a soy white boy though~

Last edited: