Nightingale

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Guns, Nerds and Steel (he got me playing some of the overhaul mods like Undead Legacy and Darkness Falls) is a hardcore 7 Days player. I'd say if he's not keen on it, it's probably not worthwhile.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Guns, Nerds and Steel (he got me playing some of the overhaul mods like Undead Legacy and Darkness Falls) is a hardcore 7 Days player. I'd say if he's not keen on it, it's probably not worthwhile.
Yeah, he is probably the only one I consistently watch for his 7 Days stuff besides NeebsGaming. He plays a lot of survival games and probably is one of the most knowledgeable about the genre.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, I was hoping they just didn't have everything in the game when in that last beta but I said a lot of the same about this. I hope things get better.

FarmCheese

Trakanon Raider
Thats really sad. Ive been following this one for years now. So tired of companies launching a half baked game in Alpha just because its a survival game.
Honestly his video is mildly opinionated. The game isn't half bad. The building is actually decent and outside of the (in my opinion) only slightly janky combat. It's worth the 25 bucks.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thats really sad. Ive been following this one for years now. So tired of companies launching a half baked game in Alpha just because its a survival game.
They get your money and never even have to release the game officially.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bought it, tried it. Uninstalled it. Might try it at launch. If I am bored. Enshrouded is a MUCH better game.
Hell Palworld with it's goofyness is a much better game.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This game looks absolutely nothing like the trailers what the actual fuck?

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Honestly his video is mildly opinionated. The game isn't half bad. The building is actually decent and outside of the (in my opinion) only slightly janky combat. It's worth the 25 bucks.

Can you get 40 hours out of it?

• 1Faggotry

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I think there's a good foundation, and the ideas seem sound from what I've experience in about 7 hours. That said it's not ready, even for an early access there a lot of stuff that isn't in a good place right now, nothing that can't be fixed...remains to be seen if it will be.

I like what I saw enough to still be excited about it's future, but I'm mostly done with it right now.

I'm looking forward to revisiting the game at some point.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This is just Malifaux the survival game at point? Does the whole realm thing add anything like meta progression? Or is it just scenery changes mid run?

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Bought it, tried it. Uninstalled it. Might try it at launch. If I am bored. Enshrouded is a MUCH better game.
Hell Palworld with it's goofyness is a much better game.
Seeing how I refunded enshrouded I guess I will hard pass lol

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You have to connect to their servers to play singleplayer, there is no ability to play offline at all.

DOA unless that changes

• 1Like

Caliane

The realm system. That one really worries me, and I see little way to fix it over EA. its the same problem Starbound, Craftopia, dragonquest builders and no mans sky had. each planet is tiny, and only has 2 species of animals, and plants. this is boring as heck. it just doesn't work. Biomes need to work off each other. you need to be able to open up the map, look at the snow biome on the other side of the world and travel there. it gives the world permeance, and makes it feel more real. These disposable limited biome realms have no life to them.