NIN to tour again

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Easily my favorite band, but I've never seen them live. My body is ready.
Protip: it is very important when watching a NIN concert that you strategically place yourself as close to a group of hot girls as possible right as Closer starts. I accidentally managed that at Pemberton music fest back in 2008, however I was so high on mushrooms and pot that when 3 girls simultaneously started grinding me I pretty screamed and ran.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Protip: it is very important when watching a NIN concert that you strategically place yourself as close to a group of hot girls as possible right as Closer starts. I accidentally managed that at Pemberton music fest back in 2008, however I was so high on mushrooms and pot that when 3 girls simultaneously started grinding me I pretty screamed and ran.
Haha, imagining this situation is gold. Could be a bit in an episode of Workaholics.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Noted! Thanks.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Don't ever miss a NIN tour if they come through your town. Saw the JA/NIN show(with Tom Morellos Street Sweeper Social Club opening) and it was great. Although NIN with A Perfect Circle opening about 10-11 years ago was amazing as well, that show might have even been better.