Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

spronk

FPS noob
how the hell would you play that game without 2 VR headsets

you don't need VR for nintendo switch, you just stare at the other person. its like AR without the augmented. just... reality

this boxing game looks fun for 5 minutes and then you never play it again

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
If you like motion control games this doesn't look bad.

I mean I don't know anyone that does, but I'm sure there's someone

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It looks interesting. The fight game genre has needed a different take on the genre for awhile now and this is one. They should be demoing that stuff live though not pre-recorded.

• 2Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
"we're preparing online battles as well" AKA they don't currently have online support for this title.

• 2Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Lolol I am laughing so hard at this entire presentation. Arms online? Sure. But nope. "We are preparing that!" So who the fuck knows if that would ever come out.

• 2Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
"we're preparing online battles as well" AKA they don't currently have online support for this title.
The paid online gaming is not until fall I think they said. Everything until that point is free

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
this console seems like it would be a good fit for a new Bomberman game. i guess that would make too much sense.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
They should now call this console the switch accessories.

• 1Like

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Ok, that's just a prop. I was legitimately worried that they were actual peripherals

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Fuckin squid expert over here.... neofag is jacking itself dry over this presentation and I don't understand why

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i'll be honest i'm only watching to get an idea if i'll be able to make some money preordering then reselling at launch. right now i'm leaning towards no.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I love how they always show four people crowding around a seven inch fucking screen with controllers the size of my cock when I was two years old.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users