Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Nintendo fanboys always talk about great exclusives, but can anyone actually remember the last time a Nintendo console had more great exclusives than their competition? It hasn't happened in the last twenty five years, minimum.

Gamecube: Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, Zelda: Wind Waker, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Paper Mario, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Brothers, Luigi's Mansion, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, Lost Kingdoms, and Bomberman. All exclusives, all better than just about any game offered on PS3 or Xbox 360 combined. Now, go home and play a nice, quiet game of hide and go fuck yourself.

• 2Salty
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Gamecube: Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, Zelda: Wind Waker, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Paper Mario, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Brothers, Luigi's Mansion, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, Lost Kingdoms, and Bomberman. All exclusives, all better than just about any game offered on PS3 or Xbox 360 combined. Now, go home and play a nice, quiet game of hide and go fuck yourself.

He asked for the last time Nintendo had more good exclusives that their competition, and you had to go three consoles ago to do so.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
He asked for the last time Nintendo had more good exclusives that their competition, and you had to go three consoles ago to do so.

While he also lists some games that were garbage like Mario Kart: Double Dash

I played BOTW on my wii u today for ~2 hours and I feel like I am the only person on the planet that thinks the game is just ok. I quite literally fell asleep playing. I fucking hate the non VA from NPCs, hate weapon durability, hate the stamina bar, and hate the 10 year old look of the visuals. For anyone who keeps saying HURR DURR PC MASTER RACE its weird to suddenly forgive Nintendo for making games that look like they were made in the 90s for a 360. I'll power through BOTW and I expect it gets better once you start building up some more powers and abilities, but its so weird to see everyone praise it so much and I'm playing and thinking "... what is this shit"

I think its pretty good but its riding hard off the nostalgia and hype imo.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider

He had to go back 17 years and he's still wrong. Unfortunately for him in this reality there's the PS2, which I'm pretty sure has the biggest and highest rated library ever. I mean I loved my GameCube and l played the shit out of games on it but how can you deny that the PS2 was superior gaming machine? I guess it's the difference of perspective from someone who has owned all of these consoles and someone who just buys Nintendo and shills like crazy for their team, like etchyass.

• 3Like

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee

You forgot Rogue Squadron and Eternal Darkness!

• 3Like

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Crash Bandicoot rivals Mario's 3d games. Ratchet and Clank have some very solid titles. God of War is great fun for action. Uncharted series for adventure.

Regardless, if you limit yourself to only one brand of console you're missing out on some great titles. What gamer does that anyways?

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have to agree with Nintendo; it's because too many gamers get their nails did like this these days

hqdefault.jpg

Palum

what Suineg set it to
well this can't be good for nintendo if people have broken into the switch OS already. they haven't gotten kernel access yet, but they seem to be able to run user code now which is the first step
The Nintendo Switch already hacked through a known vulnerability? - Wololo.net
General
would make early production switches more valuable if they are able to be jail broken and nintendo releases a switch firmware update to fix the exploit.

$20 this is the reason Nintendo didn't launch with internet services and disallows movement of saved games. They're incompetent.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You guys better stop or you're gonna trigger etchazz again. That is if his trigger is synced :emoji_laughing:

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I returned my Switch and copy of Zelda to Best Buy. Surprised they took the game back I thought they didn't return media.

Full refund. Played half way through Zelda and realized I probably don't need a console that I'll never buy anything for other than Zelda.

Game was cool tho will just watch YouTube to see the ending.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I returned my Switch and copy of Zelda to Best Buy. Surprised they took the game back I thought they didn't return media.

Full refund. Played half way through Zelda and realized I probably don't need a console that I'll never buy anything for other than Zelda.

Game was cool tho will just watch YouTube to see the ending.

Spoilers: Zelda is safe and Ganondorf is defeated

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yep I had no illusions that it's the same thing I've been playing since I was a kid.

Nintendo really needs to get some games.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yep I had no illusions that it's the same thing I've been playing since I was a kid.

Nintendo really needs to get some games.
Is the dark souls series bad? It has about the same amount of story as Zelda, probabaly less.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Unlike Wendys', gamers have diffrrent tastes in games.

Well they all derive perverse pleasure from them, but that's neither here nor there
All I'm saying is that not having a story that needs to be YouTubed to see how it ends doesn't make a game bad.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user