Nioh 2 (PS4 (PC in November?))

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Figured I'd start a new thread about it since it deserves it.

Comes out tomorrow (10 hours here) March 13th.

86% on metacritic so far.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Really really enjoyed the 1st one, but definitely going to wait for pc. Hope it gets ported soon

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Took me forever to get through the first one as I disliked certain aspects of it. Still going to play this one on Friday tho.

• 1Solidarity

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks like I get to play early since for once UPS fucked up in my favor. Amazon shipped out my copy via 2nd day air, but it's on a truck for today anyway.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Looks like I get to play early since for once UPS fucked up in my favor. Amazon shipped out my copy via 2nd day air, but it's on a truck for today anyway.

jaws.jpg

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Figured I'd start a new thread about it since it deserves it.

Comes out tomorrow (10 hours here) March 13th.

86% on metacritic so far.

Okay watched this. holy fucking shit. I had. not been following this too hard because I was meh on Nioh 1. But these features just made me realize that they basically integrated Bloodborne into this game...

OMFG. Now I am super excited about this. Soygen Soygen check it.

• 2Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Okay watched this. holy fucking shit. I had. not been following this too hard because I was meh on Nioh 1. But these features just made me realize that they basically integrated Bloodborne into this game...

OMFG. Now I am super excited about this. Soygen Soygen check it.
100% buying this tomorrow.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The skill tree in this is insane. I am loving the Odachi so far.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I should probably play Nioh 1 before this... By the time I finish it I bet Nioh 2 will be on PS Plus ;)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I should probably play Nioh 1 before this... By the time I finish it I bet Nioh 2 will be on PS Plus ;)

Nioh 1 is a shadow of this game. It took me a long time to slog through the first one. This is an improvement in every conceivable way. Don't bother with Nioh 1.

• 2Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Elajjaz is a Dark Souls speedrunner. He's very good at these games.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Getting my ass kicked in part of the first mission. Can't seem to get a handle on how to deal with the spirit realm when you cant ki flux.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So compared to 1 it’s better you say, how about sekiro? I also suck at these games. :(

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So compared to 1 it’s better you say, how about sekiro? I also suck at these games. :(

I am liking this more than Sekiro. Because it has build complexity like Monster Hunter and a ton more weapons.

• 2Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Getting my ass kicked in part of the first mission. Can't seem to get a handle on how to deal with the spirit realm when you cant ki flux.
You can pull him outside it. Even if he resets back home, his health doesn't regen.

If you don't want to cheese it, use your demon form. It's stronger in there.