Nioh (Team Ninja)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Once you go double dipping, you can't go back. If I recall correctly, Nioh for PC was later the same year as console released

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sony directly funds and helps publish the game. In fact the PC release was kind of out of nowhere for Nioh 1, because this is almost one of those 1.5 party games like Bloodborne where there's an independent dev working on a 1st party title that Sony is publishing (kind of but not quite). And yeah the previous beta (didn't play the alpha) was some serious bullshit, especially that cave level.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I guess I need my action adventure fix and I'll give Nioh2 a go.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I guess I need my action adventure fix and I'll give Nioh2 a go.

See to me it's more of a looter game that's not genericTPS with stats and loot slapped on the surface haha. IE a 3D diablo... set in feudal Japan.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
And yeah the previous beta (didn't play the alpha) was some serious bullshit, especially that cave level.

Boss fight in beta

Enter small room
Two enemies spawn, very aggressive and attack independently
Kill them
Yokai (one of those bird people) spawn. Fast and erratic.
Kill that
Boss spawn

Die, repeat everything...

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Spear is my guess but magic builds in one didn’t leave much room for other stuff, Nioh 2 might solve this, leaning glaive/axe build myself. Str/axe with magic to smooth out what brute force can’t kill.
I liked Nioh a lot, thought the first Nioh 2 alpha was promising, but the previous beta was a step in the wrong direction. Cheap difficulty, a couple extremely bullshit enemies (the slimes? forgot the other one that annoyed me).

Switch glaive looked pretty good when I watched a couple videos of last weekend's beta. I was planning on starting with it, but no idea what second weapon will pair well with it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Boss fight in beta

Enter small room
Kill them
Kill that
Boss spawn

Don’t die get gud...EZ.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Boss fight in beta

Enter small room
Kill them
Kill that
Boss spawn

That was the Last Chance... beat him soundly. I"m talking the one that came out in November that had the big ass snake lady. That level was just bullshit. The Last Chance was awesomely tuned and balanced. Had a great time with it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Oh hadn't seen, you can rename to whatever although I feel you could just make a new Nioh 2 thread too, would generally be more logical.