No better shows have ever existed than Seinfeld or X-files.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
In terms of Breaking Bad being mentioned, I just finished season 3 and so far there has only been one bad episode. Enjoying it so far.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
and the best comedy show in the last 20 years is NOT seinfeld and its NOT a sitcom. its Top Gear. now you know.

spronk

FPS noob
sorry bro The Big Bang Theory is way funnier than seinfeld. It has a laugh track like Seinfeld tho so you know when to laugh. Also 2 Broke Girls is really edgy, a few more years and it will be top 5 for sure

iannis

Musty Nester
Xfiles is just an updated twilight zone. Some episodes were amazing. Most episodes were adequate. Some episodes were plain stupid.

I never really liked Seinfeld. I liked George and I liked Newman. George just being George was usually good for a chuckle. But Elaine, Kramer, and Seinfeld himself... meh. Just meh. But I don't wanna be a pira... Shut the fuck up you whiny jew and get back to George being both awesome and stupid at the same time (but not awesomely stupid).

Both shows were fine and deserve accolades because both shows were exceptional for different reasons. But best things on TV ever? Do yourself a favor. Watch better TV.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Rome, Deadwood, Sopranos, Justified, Game of Thrones--are all better on an individual episode basis, and superior on a series (Overall story) basis.

Breaking Bad, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire, Man Men, Homeland (Possibly, they kind of went off the rails for the final 3 episodes of S2, we'll see)--might have had some "slower" episodes than some of the better/best episodes of Xfiles (Mostly just pacing--but not even bad pacing, required deliberate pacing to tell a good story), but overall completelydominate(Even more so than the above 4 series in the previous list) in a series vs series comparison.

So, yeah, I understand you're trolling extreme up in here, but there's been a shitload of just superior TV since then. (And I like the Xfiles.) Also, Ray Donovan is getting a mention, because thus far, it's fucking amazing.