No pussyshit Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Maybe those fucks will vote in the midterms and 2020 and fix redistricting and gerrymandering. Maybe these next years will get lazy millenials off their ass. Maybe lots of things.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I don't understand the logic of starting a riot and then blaming the other side for 'being divisive'.

If I ever riot, I will be proud of my division from whatever it is that I am rioting against.

As Peterson said, the extreme Right practices totalitarianism by forced exclusion, the extreme Left practices totalitarianism by forced inclusion.

"You didn't include our retarded ideas!"
/riot

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
For you Scratch

dzFExAr.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
cG5U6cG.jpg

Do we run a pool on what the first person to try shooting Trump is. Just like, what their first name is.

I pick: Juan.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
we should all trust and consider scratches predictions and analysis, I mean they've been so accurate and relevant thus far

How about this one;
Trump is so appalling and tied to Russia I don't think the left would accept the result and the right has allowed themselves to be convinced there are massive global conspiracies rigging the election so they have no reason to accept it either. Shitshow inc Nov 9.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
The new meme among Trump cultists is that half the country is disgusted by Trump because "the media" made them this way. I hope they continue with this incorrect line of thought so the left gets even madder.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Was this done by a minority like at the college?

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Was this done by a minority like at the college?

Yes the college one was done by the Trump voter minority.

"The Lafayette Police Department said Thursday morning the victim is an 18-year-old Middle Eastern female.
The woman told police that two white males exited a gray sedan and struck her several times in the back, while yelling racial obscenities, police said in a news release.
"The victim describes the suspects as white males, but has not given a definitive clothing description," police said.

Status
Not open for further replies.