No pussyshit Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Vladimir Putin likely gave go-ahead for U.S. cyberattack, intelligence officials say

9f43da8b6df087b46452aa7b6fd0bf47.jpg

• 1Salty
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 3 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Nah don't remember that. I remember AngryGerbil fucking with the thread title of this thread I only agreed to create on agreement there would be no mod influence after dealing with free speech being throttled in the other politics thread, and deciding to take my ball and go home rather than post in the CUCKNFAG BETAMAN POLITICS THREAD.

I member when you were cool though.

"Fuck Tanoomba, scratch's thread ban is pussy shit.
I am Mario Speedwagon, and I approve this message.
#35470 Mario Speedwagon, Oct 11, 2016"

Michael V. Hayden, director of the National Security Agency and later the C.I.A. under George W. Bush, told The Times:

To have the president-elect of the United States simply reject the fact-based narrative that the intelligence community puts together because it conflicts with his a priori assumptions — wow.

tumblr_nh2u1421fw1u5g1i1o1_400.gif

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Aren't worried Trump's right wing death squads are going to track you down for these disparaging posts?

I'm about as worried about that scenario as you are about having destroyed America and handed it to our greatest enemy of all time.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Maybe don't finance and execute an insurrection in another country then cry crocodile tears about the war you started?

• 4Like
  • 1Brony
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.