No pussyshit Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Podesta should have put his email behind a five post minimum.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Didn't you edit all your posts and quit the site in a hysteric fit because you thought Trump was going to use the NSA hunt you down?

Yeah, you should be banned from any thread that has "no pussyshit" in the title. @Amod can we please rectify this situation?

No, but Trump does attack people who tell the truth about him on the internet or television and has shown every fucking sign of being completely unfit for power. Sorry your so triggered by the truth you need to be shielded from it. Lol sup pussy.

Shouldn't you guys be in the polititrump thread ass in the air and head in the sand circlejerking about xim and xer or bantering about the new word for American Inventor. Is it still dindu or have Obamason and Googles completely replaced dindu?

trump_cartoon.jpg

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Didn't you edit all your posts and quit the site in a hysteric fit because you thought Trump was going to use the NSA hunt you down?

Yeah, you should be banned from any thread that has "no pussyshit" in the title. @Amod can we please rectify this situation?

That's what I was thinking when I saw this thread bumped to the top of the screenshots forum on the front page.

• 1Brony
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
How many electors are going to flip pussyscratch?

• 1Brony
  • 1Hodjing

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If his post where anything other than super crazy TRUMP BAD tin foil level pussyshit, he would be posting in the politics thread like a normal poster instead of shitting up the SS forum with this faggotry.

Regardless, here is some more of this scorching hot Russian whore.

7y2TJgs.gif

bGcLTik.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
So... nobody's going to say what's wrong with Olscratch's posts? Are his sources bad? Is he misinterpreting available information? Is he drawing flawed conclusions from available information? I would legitimately like to know.

There's a thread called "Politics Thread" where his posts have been debunked several times. Olscratch couldn't take it, so he created this safe space where he could shitpost safely from hurty opposing opinions. Even then, when he quit the forums a couple months ago, he deleted all his past posts in fear of, something. No pussy shit indeed.

You really wonder why nobody bothers with it?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 5 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
I like how the alt right kicks me out of the politics thread and yet I'm here in a place where anyone can post freely and I'm the one who needs a "safe space".

There's a thread called "Politics Thread" where his posts have been debunked several times. Olscratch couldn't take it, so he created this safe space where he could shitpost safely from hurty opposing opinions. Even then, when he quit the forums a couple months ago, he deleted all his past posts in fear of, something. No pussy shit indeed.

You really wonder why nobody bothers with it?

Horseshit its apparent to readers of this thread discourse discrepancy between the left and the right. Maybe they'll bring in Lithose to write 9 paragraphs of word salad.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Faggotry

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Olscrath do you know how I know you are gay. You use made up bullshit retard words like "alt right"

HIPm4TQ.jpg

• 1Brony
  • 1Like

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Ah no, he was nothing more than a symbolic firebomb thrown into the political system.

Nothing past that point matters.

Sure. I understand you have to throttle your information intake lest your worldview be subject to change.

Do you understand what happens when you throw a firebomb(foreign allegiance tyrant) into something? Hint : the answer isn't health insurance reform and infrastructure investments.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Faggotry

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I don't light and throw firebombs I don't want to burn things down with, after all.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.