No pussyshit Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Olscratch gets banned from one thread for three days. Olscratch starts acting like a bitch. Consensus answers the call by doing God's work.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
No moderation needed.

Indeed far superior thread, very high efforts.

Trump: 'What the hell do I have to do with Putin?'
“You ever notice anything that goes wrong, they blame Russia? ‘Russia did it,’” Trump said at his rally. “They have no idea. We’re being hacked because we have people that don’t know what they’re doing.”

Trump said the same people who blame Russia also accuse him of being friendly with Putin, though both men have praised each other. For his part, Trump promised supporters that he doesn’t even know the Russian strongman — despite remarking in a November GOP primary debate, “I got to know him very well because we were both on ’60 Minutes,’ we were stablemates and we did very well that night.”

“But they always blame Russia. And then they say, ‘Donald Trump is friends with Putin,’” Trump continued Wednesday. “I don’t know Putin, folks. I promise I don’t know Putin. What the hell do I have to do with Putin? These people are professional con people.”

tumblr_n8dxusRT4a1te1rpno1_400.gif

Last edited:
  • 3Faggotry
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 3 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'd like to know more about the politics of shitting pussies

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
I'd like to know more about the politics of shitting pussies

Talk to Cad Cad .

Ok got a link to angrypatriotmovement.com citing their source as this breitbart page. Steve Bannon, the executive chairman of Breitbart is now running the Donald J Trump for president campaign, so this gives me great hesitation that I might not be looking at journalism but propaganda. Wikileaks: Clinton Foundation Chatter with State Dept on Uranium Deal with Russia - Breitbart

Trump's claim that "Hillary Clinton’s State Department "approved the transfer of 20 percent of America’s uranium holdings to Russia, while nine investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation." seems somewhat similar to your claim that Hillary PERSONALLY sold ALL of our uranium to them. So I did a little research and what do you know, it nuanced.

"First, the State Department did approve of Russia’s gradual takeover of a company with significant U.S. uranium assets, but it didn’t act unilaterally. State was one of nine government agencies, not to mention independent federal and state nuclear regulators, that had to sign off on the deal.

Second, while nine people related to the company did donate to the Clinton Foundation, it’s unclear whether they were still involved in the company by the time of the Russian deal and stood to benefit from it.

Third, most of their Clinton Foundation donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential bid, before she could have known she would become secretary of state.

The bottom line: While the connections between the Clinton Foundation and the Russian deal may appear fishy, there’s simply no proof of any quid pro quo.
No ‘Veto Power’ for Clinton on Uranium Deal
Did Clinton help Russia obtain uranium for donations? Nope
Fact check: Donald Trump’s false claim on Russian uranium deal – Correct The Record

After reading all that I can just as easily dismiss it as conspiracy theory/propaganda/shit that passes for fact unchecked in the other thread.

tumblr_n8dybxIywH1te1rpno1_250.gif

Last edited:
  • 4Faggotry

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Talk to Cad Cad .

Ok got a link to angrypatriotmovement.com citing their source as this breitbartdue. Steve Bannon, the executive chairman of Breitbart is now running the Donald J Trump for president campaign, so this gives me great hesitation that I might not be looking at journalism but propaganda. Wikileaks: Clinton Foundation Chatter with State Dept on Uranium Deal with Russia - Breitbart

Trump's claim that "Hillary Clinton’s State Department "approved the transfer of 20 percent of America’s uranium holdings to Russia, while nine investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation." seems somewhat similar to your claim that Hillary PERSONALLY sold ALL of our uranium to them. So I did a little research and what do you know, it nuanced.

"First, the State Department did approve of Russia’s gradual takeover of a company with significant U.S. uranium assets, but it didn’t act unilaterally. State was one of nine government agencies, not to mention independent federal and state nuclear regulators, that had to sign off on the deal.

Second, while nine people related to the company did donate to the Clinton Foundation, it’s unclear whether they were still involved in the company by the time of the Russian deal and stood to benefit from it.

Third, most of their Clinton Foundation donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential bid, before she could have known she would become secretary of state.

The bottom line: While the connections between the Clinton Foundation and the Russian deal may appear fishy, there’s simply no proof of any quid pro quo.
No ‘Veto Power’ for Clinton on Uranium Deal
Did Clinton help Russia obtain uranium for donations? Nope
Fact check: Donald Trump’s false claim on Russian uranium deal – Correct The Record

After reading all that I can just as easily dismiss it as conspiracy theory/propaganda/shit that passes for fact unchecked in the other thread.

View attachment 92608
Literally linking CTR. I should ban you where you stand you turbo cuck.

• 2Like
  • 1Nationalist
  • 1Worf

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I hope your CTR shekels keep you warm at night back in your ancestral Mexican homeland after president Trump deports you.

• 2Like
  • 1Nationalist
  • 1Worf

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
This will end as well as when Aum Shinrikyo split of from Orthodox Buddhism

• 1Jew
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users
Status