[NO Spoilers] Star Wars: Episode 7 - NO PUSSY SHIT

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I dont understand anyone at all that thinks jj abrams is a bad choice. He's a fucking awesome choice. That said, I wouldn't mind a few other directors taking their cracks at the movie. Starting up a bond-esq type franchise may or may not work with the story being more continuing, but it certainly will be better than the prequels.

kidgamer_sl

shitlord
Kathleen Kennedy Admits 'Star Wars: Episode VII' May Not Hit in 2015
http://www.firstshowing.net/2013/kat...t-hit-in-2015/

rrr_img_11467.jpg

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Kathleen Kennedy Admits 'Star Wars: Episode VII' May Not Hit in 2015
http://www.firstshowing.net/2013/kat...t-hit-in-2015/

rrr_img_11467.jpg
That image just pisses me off as does every other image that tries to show Ep 1-3 as equal to Ep 4-6.

Also, if there's one thing I hate about the 90's and further on in our entertainment culture, it's that everyone loves the bad guy. It's all about Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Darth Maul or the Emporer. I'm sorry, please go back and watch Ep 4-6 and you'll see it's about Luke and his companions. Sadly, Ep 1-3 should have actually been the Obi Wan story instead of the giant convoluted mess we got.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i loved me some star wars as a kid. i saw that shit in the theater and was darth vader for halloween 3 years in a row. check out my pimpin star wars shirt back in the day.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You have a lightsaber coming out of your elbow. I guess that means my argument is invalid.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
JMS should do it. What's he been up to since B5 ended?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
i loved me some star wars as a kid. i saw that shit in the theater and was darth vader for halloween 3 years in a row. check out my pimpin star wars shirt back in the day.
I can't even imagine how fat you must be now. Good lord.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You can't even see the shirt dude. Damn you suck.
That is the best part. He posts his pic, which you know people will flame, and you can't even see the fucking shirt. Oh, Astro...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well you had to be there I guess. Its a star wars shirt. Maybe if you lowered the brightness. Yall just jealous you didnt have one and actually saw the original in the theater.
@_@