[NO Spoilers] Star Wars: Episode 7 - NO PUSSY SHIT

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Millennium Falcon gave me chills -- very cool and I'm not really a Star Wars fan (I prefer (old) Trek). Roll-a-R2 looked like another merchandisable Lucas toy.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
For comedy's sake:
rrr_img_83596.jpg

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Could it be any bigger than the one Lucas took on my childhood over the last 15 years? Anything that JJ Abrams contributes will be an improvement over the shit sandwich we've been made to endure during those fucking prequels.

Fuck.
I sure as hell hope so. I'll be honest, I hated what he did with the Star Trek reboot, so I'm hoping he redeems himself here, but after seeing that trailer, I'm not very optimistic.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Because it's a movie? And fuck anyone who thinks that light saber looks cool. It looks like shit. Abrams is about to take a giant dook all over the Star Wars franchise.
I don't think the franchise could get any worse. They could loop that trailer for 90 minutes and it would be an improvement.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I sure as hell hope so. I'll be honest, I hated what he did with the Star Trek reboot, so I'm hoping he redeems himself here, but after seeing that trailer, I'm not very optimistic.
Well, he effectively made Star Trek into Star Wars. So maybe this franchise is a better fit.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I don't think the lightsaber ruins the movie or anything I just think it looks really fucking stupid. I wish someone else was making it because I've yet to really enjoy any of Abrams work. I find pretty much all of it to be pretty boring. I don't hate it or anything it's just bland and not memorable in any way.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At least it is easy to tell who the whiny faggots are. That teaser looked cool, I'm in.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Could it be any bigger than the one Lucas took on my childhood over the last 15 years? Anything that JJ Abrams contributes will be an improvement over the shit sandwich we've been made to endure during those fucking prequels.

Fuck.
After seeing the treatment that Disney has made with Marvel, I'm not worried.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I kind of hope they black dude IS a storm trooper and IS the lead. Stormtrooper who switches sides and uses the force? That's like Han and Luke story combined!

Also is that Adam Driver doing the voice over? It has hints of him, but if it is hopefully he doesn't use that voice the entire movie.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
lol thought I was watching a fake when the black guy popped up at the beginning. light saber looks retarded. can't be worse than the prequels though

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Crossguard lightsaber - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

The crossguard lightsaber, also known as the forked lightsaber, was a type of lightsaber seen very rarely. One Jedi known to use such a weapon was Roblio Dart?, whose lightsaber had two blue blades.
The crossguard lightsaber was essentially a regular lightsaber with a second blade emitter protruding near the first one at a 45-degree angle to the axis of the hilt. The blade the second emitter emitted was dagger-sized. Roblio Dart?'s hilt was also built with a slight curve.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am definitely looking forward to it and this is from someone who thinks the entire IP Is beyond played out. My only concern is if they can get the pacing and editing down. I hope this isn't a movie with 2.5 hours of dog fights and special effects scenes with 2 minutes of frantic dialog between those scenes. The og trilogy did it just right with the interplay of actors, dialog, and special effect sets.