Nominations for ReRolled AssHat of the Year!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
its a list full of fucksticks, take me off of it.

these mongoloids arent even worthy to park my car

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Why am I on there? If it wasn't for me, you fucks wouldn't know half of reality and who half of the world's best authors really are.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
yeah i dont know why im here either

all i ever done was educate people here: movies, politics, history, culture, etc.

you ingrates should be building a monument to me

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I saved another junkie whore from a life of dick sucking and needle sticking....get me off the list
( on a side note Capri has been clean for over 30 days and is home with her family )

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Updated list:
Adebisi
Aradune
Araysar
chaos
Column
Dumar
Duppin
Erronius
EvasiveGoose
fanaskin
Gavinrad
General Antony
Gravy
Haast
hodj
Iannis
Izo
Johnny49
Luminati
lurkingdirk
McCheese
Merlin
Numbers
Oneofone
Onoes
qwerty
Screamfeeder
Sean
a_skeleton_03
Sutekh
tad10
Tanoomba
TJ Lazer
Trollface
Tummysticks
Xeldar
ZyyzYzzy

Coming to the end of nomination period. When that happens, I'll start a new thread, and you'll all have one vote for top AssHat. Whomever gets the most #1 votes in this round will be top seeded, he with second most, seeded second, and so forth. In the case of a tie, people will be seeded alphabetically. With those votes secured, I'll create brackets, and the asshatery pool will begin.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If I might make a suggestion. I would seed them by post count. The more posts they have the higher the seed. If we seed by voting, what are the chances anyone will actually change their vote? This way nothing is spoiled.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Oh nice, I didn't know Numbers was one of my fans. I humbly accept your nomination!