Nominations for ReRolled AssHat of the Year!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If I might make a suggestion. I would seed them by post count. The more posts they have the higher the seed. If we seed by voting, what are the chances anyone will actually change their vote? This way nothing is spoiled.
I second this. The big vote you were talking about would make the brackets useless. Plus, i thought you couldn't put everyone on same list and that's why we were doing brackets.

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord
I think we should make a thread where every nominee can only post one semi short post to describe Why they should be asshat of the year. Sorry of campaigning for the trophy That's now promised to be delivered to your front door by Fedor...

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I second this. The big vote you were talking about would make the brackets useless. Plus, i thought you couldn't put everyone on same list and that's why we were doing brackets.
Yeah, seeding needs to happen based on post count, or something else as equally arbitrary. Having a hundred or more "I think X should be #1" posts, will not only spoil things, but it's going to be annoying to sort through.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
if only we had nets, we could have seeded people based on that

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Nah cause you would have a ton of negative nets, but are not really a shit poster, just a Fast Food Troll.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, seeding needs to happen based on post count, or something else as equally arbitrary. Having a hundred or more "I think X should be #1" posts, will not only spoil things, but it's going to be annoying to sort through.
I shall take this under advisement, and likely go this route. Nominations end tomorrow morning.

Let the fun begin!

Ryanz

<Banned>
Hey look! A thread where all the people who think they are important circle jerk one another!