Non-Fungible Tokens, and how they are a non-fungible store of value like land.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The problem with that concept is that the blockchain doesnt hold any asset data, its just meta data that points to a url on a server.

ALso NFT scammers upping their scam;
Pretty sure I saw this guy on Chopped like 5 years ago.... Josh Capon Hmm, apparently a guest judge. Now I remember, the wife and I had a little 'Beat Bobby Flay' kick, he was a guest judge or whatever a couple times.

1642329054553.png

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The problem with that concept is that the blockchain doesnt hold any asset data, its just meta data that points to a url on a server.

ALso NFT scammers upping their scam;

So it’s a private restaurant but instead of having a membership card you have an nft? I couldn’t be bothered to watch past the first 30 seconds so maybe they explain it better. I can’t watch that Gary V guy talk he seems like the biggest shitlord alive.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So it’s a private restaurant but instead of having a membership card you have an nft? I couldn’t be bothered to watch past the first 30 seconds so maybe they explain it better. I can’t watch that Gary V guy talk he seems like the biggest shitlord alive.
Pretty much.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Why the fuck does usps have a podcast?
This is something thats been pissing me off for a few years.

The government takes taxpayer money to provide a service.
They they take *additional* taxpayer money to advertise that service.
The service we're already paying for.

We've seen this repeatedly with USPS over the last couple of years and repeatedly with public health bullshit during the pandemic.

Its like if Netflix introduced a surcharge to fund a new advertising campaign, dedicated to promoting Netflix, with ads airing exclusively on Netflix. What the fuck, US government.