fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_133010.jpg
rrr_img_136235.jpg

Sulrn

Deuces
12/20

I don't get most anime, but I can now understand why some people think it's an attributing factor to the downfall of modern society.

cowboy-bebop-01thumb.jpg
vs
ciel-sebastian-alois-claude-black-butler-19991015-2560-1759.jpg

Fadaar

That guy
You answered 3 out of 19 questions correctly
That is so bad! ;(

So apparently boys look like girls and the other way around - i got it now.
I just put male for every character I didn't recognize. I only knew like 3 or 4... two of which are from the same show and back-to-back in the quiz (Crona and Mako from Soul Eater). Speaking of which, Crona's gender is never explicitly stated so having him/her/it on there is bullshit.

Also Sulrn, pretty funny you post Bebop because Ed is definitely one of those "what.... are you?" characters.
tongue.png

Szlia

It does, considering the massive cultural impact China had on Japan. Where do you think buddhism, confucianism, black ink painting or their writing system comes from? Where do you think the literary references come from in a country that only had a writing system since the 8th century? Obviously, they had 13 centuries to integrate and create their own idiosyncrasies into all this imported chinese culture (and they did a pretty good work in many ways as some argue Japan invented the modern novels with the Tale of Genji and there is a good argument to be made for the invention of pop culture with woodblock prints of actors and wrestlers), but the chinese influence is still there in some tropes and I'll argue transvestism is one of them.