Noodle's Anime Waifu GF spank-bank thread

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think I'm safe. I only recognized 2 out of however many there were in that infographic. Hinata and Yuno.

edit - Not Chysamere's, the linked one above~

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I think I'm safe. I only recognized 2 out of however many there were in that infographic. Hinata and Yuno.

edit - Not Chysamere's, the linked one above~
Hmm, I'm not doing so well. Top row I recognize Sakura from Card Captor Sakura and Nemu Kurotsuchi from Bleach.

2nd row, Yuki Nagato and Suzumiya Haruhi from Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, Lala from To Love-ru. Sheele from Akame Ga Kill, Chisato from Shinmai Maou no Testament and Hinata from Bleach.

3rd row, none.

4th row, Mikan Yuki from To love-ru, Tomoko Kuroki from Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui, Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi from Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko, and Yami from To love-ru.

5th row, Shinobu from Monogatari, 2nd /might/ be Hanekawa from the same, Rias Gremory from Highschool DXD.

6th row, Nemesis from To love-ru, Louise from Zero no Tsukaima, Senjougahara from Monogatari.

Last row, Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki.

I watch a /lot/ of anime, but I don't watch much of the cutesy moe shit, so a lot of the "waifu" girls that other people love slip by me.

Fadaar

That guy
What's wrong with Sword Art Online? I thought the first season was great.
I'll give you that much, the first arc was good. Rest though? Blech.

Hmm, I'm not doing so well. Top row I recognize Sakura from Card Captor Sakura and Nemu Kurotsuchi from Bleach.

2nd row, Yuki Nagato and Suzumiya Haruhi from Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, Lala from To Love-ru. Sheele from Akame Ga Kill, Chisato from Shinmai Maou no Testament and Hinata from Bleach.

3rd row, none.

4th row, Mikan Yuki from To love-ru, Tomoko Kuroki from Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui, Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi from Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko, and Yami from To love-ru.

5th row, Shinobu from Monogatari, 2nd /might/ be Hanekawa from the same, Rias Gremory from Highschool DXD.

6th row, Nemesis from To love-ru, Louise from Zero no Tsukaima, Senjougahara from Monogatari.

Last row, Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki.

I watch a /lot/ of anime, but I don't watch much of the cutesy moe shit, so a lot of the "waifu" girls that other people love slip by me.
I've watched too much shit over the last few years, so let's see who I recognize:

1st row: 2nd is I think the chick from Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun, 6th looks like Rikka from Chuuni, far right is president from Prison School
2nd row: 5th Sheele from Akame ga Kill and 7th Chisato from Testament blah blah
3rd row: none
4th row: 6th forget her name, the girl from Watamote
5th row: 4th Rias from Highschool DXD, far right Mayuri from Steins Gate
6th row: 3rd Nemesis from To Love Ru, never actually seen it but know the name
7th row: 1st is Aika from Shomin Sample, I think? 4th is of course the wonderment known as Yuno Gasai. God that bitch terrifies me.

Actually didn't know near as many as I thought I would. Same as you I don't generally watch the cutesy moe stuff unless it's one of those... special cases... like Madoka or School Live, or a decent comedy.

chilansl

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_134474.jpg
What's wrong with Sword Art Online? I thought the first season was great.
Nothing wrong with it. Of course the first season was great, they leave the Aincrad, happily ever after. They didn't make any more story after that! LALALALA I CAN'THEARYOU!

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
It pretty much ends there.

Then it starts become losecest.
To be fair, I only watched a couple of episodes from the second season, and I didn't even know there was anything after that. I really, really liked the first season, though, so I was kind of surprised when I heard SAO getting so much hate.

Fadaar

That guy
To be fair, I only watched a couple of episodes from the second season, and I didn't even know there was anything after that. I really, really liked the first season, though, so I was kind of surprised when I heard SAO getting so much hate.
Pretty much all the SAO hate is exclusively directed at the post-Aincrad episodes, and rightfully so.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yes, everything after Aincrad wasn't as good. It's been over for a long time. Get over it. Also, if you think there is incest in SAO, a good percentage of all anime out there likely isn't for you, since "not related by blood" is tossed around as casually as water in a swimming pool in anime land.

Edit: From that posted list, line 1, 3rd is Inami Mahiru from Wagnaria, who is basically bodere personified. Line 7, 2nd is Kohinata Hayami from H2O: Footprints in the Sand. Had to look up her full name, been a while since I watched that one.