Not Another Teen Movie (2001)

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Not Another Teen Movie (2001)

Tagline: They served you Breakfast. They gave you Pie. Now we’re gonna stuff your face.

Genre: Comedy

Director: Joel Gallen

Cast: Chyler Leigh, Chris Evans, Jaime Pressly, Eric Christian Olsen, Mia Kirshner, Lacey Chabert, Cerina Vincent, Molly Ringwald, Samaire Armstrong, Nectar Rose, Michael Ensign, Kyle Cease, Desi Lydic, Jackie Harris, Mr. T, Deon Richmond, Eric Jungmann, Ron Lester, Cody McMains, Sam Huntington, JoAnna Garcia, Samm Levine, Beverly Polcyn, Ed Lauter, Paul Gleason, Randy Quaid, Riley Smith, Nathan West, Michelle Holgate, Jeanette Miller, Benjamin Waldow, Josh Radnor, Ross Mulholland, Dean Sheremet, Becca Sweitzer, Hayley Zelniker, Lukas Behnken, Josh Jacobson, Amber Goetz, Joy Bisco, Morisa Taylor Kaplan, George Wyner, Ned Brower, Peter Simon, Joy Gohring, Tracy Kay, Jessica Asher, Sean Smith, Heather Brown, Ean Mering, Lyman Ward, Julie Welch, Daniel Bess, James Read, Rob Benedict, Banks McClintock, Jay Johnston, Jesse Capelli, Daniel Spink, Oz Perkins, Jim Wise, Kimi Bateman, Staci B. Flood, Sarah Christine Smith, China Shavers, H. Jon Benjamin, Paul Goebel, Marissa Fedele, Samuel Givens, Kimberly Lyon, Zachary Woodlee, Alec Murdock, Cynthena Sanders, Will Gill Jr., Nick Zephyrin, Heidi Androl, Ian Aronson, Sam Ayers, Nick Bakay, Candice T. Cain, Maylen Calienes, Marcus Edward, Arturo Elizondo, David M. Francis, Melissa Joan Hart, Kelly S. King, Jarrett Lennon, Tracey McCall, Jennifer Schlueter, Gena Shaw, Abraham Smith, Tessa, Sean Patrick Thomas, Cassie Townsend, Jeremiah Vaughn, Susan Anne Wall, Scott Hislop

Release: 2001-12-07

Runtime: 89

Plot: On a bet, a gridiron hero at John Hughes High School sets out to turn a bespectacled plain Jane into a beautiful and popular prom queen in this outrageous send-up of the teen movie genre.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There were a whole slew of these low brow spoofs of popular movie genres around this era. This one was actually pretty damn funny, with the right amount of cameos and humor in them. The scene where the family walks in on her trying out a vibrator and the bits with Evans are fucking hilarious.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The dildo scene is how the movie starts. This and Scary Movie were the best of the era of movie trope satire.

not-another-teen-movie-chris-evans-1108x0-c-default.jpg

553c26afb0eb5d2b8a53d27ab9ad4cf1.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah she got high on drugs, then high on Jesus. Now she is so fucked up that she turned lesbian after SJWing it up on that Supergirl Show.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
But agreed, this and the first two scary movies are all time classics. Then they ousted a bunch of the creative behind them and make a bunch of shit like

Superhero Movie
meet the Spartans
Disaster movie

Etc

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This and Fired Up! are teen comedies that I truly enjoy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anytime a team loses a big lead, this scene plays in my head.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Man I'm a bit annoyed about people making movie threads for movies from like 15-20+ years ago...

but this is one of my favorite movies of all time, so it's worth it if it introduces it to at least one person.

Sevens

Log Wizard
That dude singing Jamies got a gun...wasnt he in that movie "The Losers"? He seemed pretty charismatic in that movie, I figured he would go further in his career than he did.....

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database