Not Another Teen Movie (2001)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That dude singing Jamies got a gun...wasnt he in that movie "The Losers"? He seemed pretty charismatic in that movie, I figured he would go further in his career than he did.....
he was on fire for a bit

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Man I'm a bit annoyed about people making movie threads for movies from like 15-20+ years ago...

but this is one of my favorite movies of all time, so it's worth it if it introduces it to at least one person.

Man, there are no new movies because of this worldwide “pandemic.” Discussing some of the old greats is fun!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Anytime a team loses a big lead, this scene plays in my head.

DO IT FOR MICKEY'S TORSO! lol - the lines in this movie.

"LIMP DICK FAG FUCKER!" "Uhhh, how did you know?"

Janey: I read Sylvia Plath, I listen to Bikini Kill and I eat Tofu. I am a unique rebel.
Mitch: It sounds more like you're a lesbo.
Mr. Briggs: Hey, Mitch, now leave your sister alone.
Janey: Thank you, daddy.
Mr. Briggs: If Janey wants to be a rug-muncher, that's her decision.

Might be too spicy for mods.
uHvGljhiRO8oFySAIUcgBH6ncW6UBlUcLZ5QT1AwYUs.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
They do have an uncanny similarity but I think Robbie has the better body (+ natural teets)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
They do have an uncanny similarity but I think Robbie has the better body (+ natural teets)

man...that’s a tough call

would you rather Margot Robbie the day she filmed that scene from wolf of Wall Street or Jaime the day she did the nude scenes in poison ivy?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>

would you rather Margot Robbie the day she filmed that scene from wolf of Wall Street or Jaime the day she did the nude scenes in poison ivy?
whynotboth.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

My vote is for Robbie. Not that both weren't ridiculously hot at those particular points, but Robbie was just on a completely different level, in my opinion.

Were Pressley's tits fake back then? I don't remember. Because perfect natural tits are always going to win out over fake ones, even if those are nearly perfect too.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
My vote is for Robbie. Not that both weren't ridiculously hot at those particular points, but Robbie was just on a completely different level, in my opinion.

Were Pressley's tits fake back then? I don't remember. Because perfect natural tits are always going to win out over fake ones, even if those are nearly perfect too.
Jaime pressleys poison ivy body was sculpted by god

but years later she a double masectomy cuz cancer or just in case cuz of lumps? but thats probably why shes listed as having lots of plastic