Note Millie

LOL I"m not going to get into what I did to "deserve" a lot of that hate.

Thats an impressive amount of stupidity though.

For all the bitching "it" did about people "estalking" "it" that sure looks like a pretty good start down the same path.

I do have to laugh that Millie called cuppy annoying when cuppy spent a good 2-3 pages on this thread defending Millie.

Never defend psychos. Ever.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I"ll admit, that"s a little bizarre.

Why would you create a bunch of accounts to feed positive internets to yourself, though? Does anyone actually value their ratings that much, except maybe kegkilla?

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Etoille said:

For all the bitching "it" did about people "estalking" "it" that sure looks like a pretty good start down the same path.

I do have to laugh that Millie called cuppy annoying when cuppy spent a good 2-3 pages on this thread defending Millie.

well actually he gave her +internets... I think it was him agreeing with her that someone was annoying.

Just saying... lol

Camerous said:
well actually he gave her +internets... I think it was him agreeing with her that someone was annoying.

Just saying... lol
Oh thats prolly plausible. Didnt read the value change :p

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Etoille said:

Alright, just to further feed the shit storm...You have to fucking tell this story.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Duppin said:
I"ll admit, that"s a little bizarre.

Why would you create a bunch of accounts to feed positive internets to yourself, though? Does anyone actually value their ratings that much, except maybe kegkilla?
i tried doing this with dark dumar, but as you can see, it didn"t work

OhSeven said:
Alright, just to further feed the shit storm...You have to fucking tell this story.
I came out and explicitly said that I wasn"t going to.

That would be me getting ahead of the inevitable "why did it hate etoille" question.

Btw Lyrical (and others who put stock in millie legal advice) it took an impressive amount of self restraint not to out the fact that it didn"t have a law degree unless it went to college at age 11.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I don"t know that that even necessarily changes my opinion about things, it"s just really bizarre. Not asking you to name names, but has anyone else fucked around with their own internets in that fashion? Or is this an isolated case?

Definitely funny to read though, in any case.

Ancalagon said:
Agreed, feed the win that is this thread.
No way mother fucker :p You and I had an understand which does not include you calling an insane persons split personality disorder"s rantings about me awesome.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I will admit, I showed Millie how to use the admin panel to view who gave who what internets. Soon after that, more bannings and shit happened and Requiem, rightly so, disabled that functionality and limited it to only him. I am sorry I did that, but I was more... trusting then

I know most of the other mods here and can say that as far as I know, NONE of the others used other mod accounts to "pump" their or anyone elses internets.