Note Millie

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Braen said:
And there is a big difference between banned and deleted.
Yeah but other than Brit, Coffee&TV, Samus, Rellix, Potam and a few others (astrocreeps old accout) who all got merged into Samus, can you guys actually track down all the accounts that "may" have been deleted?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Will Millie"s internets get removed? She doesn"t belong on the internet hero"s listing at the bottom of the forum when it was stuffing the ballot box.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
is there any chance of the entire hoofshots crew being reinstated, or at least being given the option to? yeah i know they have their own board now blah blah blah

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
Screamfeeder said:
Yeah because Brit finally stopped taking all the shit that kept getting dished out in the IRC chan and they went at it. That was an epic night in IRC. Someone link the shit Jerle said.
I maintain that I was collateral in that whole bullshit. I had nothing to do with the little fiefdom and had written off most of the hoofshot tards aside from haning out in their IRC to mock them.

But yes, I did say some funny shit. The joys of being young and overly-attached to internet things

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Req probably could through the Database, but not through the admincp panel. That"s the beauty of the deletion. Unless Req really has reason to care eounch to dig though the DB, most likely no one would know.

Requiem_foh

shitlord
I could review the administrator logs - It tracks deletions but unfortunately when it comes to bannings and whatnot it only records it as a "modification" of which there are over 1700 that Millie did. There have already been a number of people unbanned based on log review and historical knowledge though.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Requiem said:
I could review the administrator logs - It tracks deletions but unfortunately when it comes to bannings and whatnot it only records it as a "modification" of which there are over 1700 that Millie did.
wtf.. lol 1700 modifications....

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Bannings alone are like 10 Millie bannings for every other user banned by another mod. But again some of that comes from Millie being the most visable and active mod for a long time.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
HAHAHAHAHA

Found it Jerle. This shit had us rolling when you got banned and came into #fires. I"m pretty sure this comment is what caused them to lock down #fires and kick all those people out.

Jerle After Getting MillieBanned said:
Jerle: Furor: do you guys have an undo button?
Jerle: fuck
Jerle: oh god
Jerle:

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Ok, We"ve seen most, if not all, of Millie"s alt accounts. Now the question...who is the black hand if its not Millie?