Note Millie

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
You wanted Zehn banned, by far one of the better people/posters on here. You have spent your entire FOH board career convincing the new and ignorant that you are really a women. It was a good joke but fuck man you took to a level that is just mentally ill. I would be depressed too if I spent 6 years pretending I had a vagina to the horny sea of idiots.

I feel bad for every mod on here that is now stuck cleaning up your abuse of power. If any mod feels this post will only cause them more grief then delete this post.

Oh and IBTR.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
As one of the "few" who got banned for giving out neg internets to Millie. Allow me to side with Hatorade on this one.

Rad_foh

shitlord
I can sense a great disturbance in the force... as if a million britts just popped wood for all eternity.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
a few bans is like saying there are a few bricks in the great wall of china. banning people for questioning a ban may be funny in an IRC" look at all the tools i banned today just for mentioning the word hoofshots lol" kind of way but when longtime posters get the shaft for simply saying wtf is going on then maybe the mod role is not for you. just a suggestion

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Pretty much the last straw for these forums.

Go ahead, give me your -internets, I don"t care. Millie was one of the few people that actually attempted to keep this place somewhat sane, and I"m surprised she (no, I don"t buy the "Millie is a guy" conspiracy, it doesn"t fit with Occam"s Razor and has no possible upside) lasted this long.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I would list the insane things Millie has done to keep the whole I am really a women thing convincing, but I just don"t care enough to try and convince people other wise. I would not only have to compete with 6 years of dedicated I am a girl posts but also all the tools on here that are convinced that bring nice to millie will get her pants off. Sorry guys get those pants off and your going to see a dick.

I fully expect him to come back to this thread and defend that issue. He might even do it as some one else, because who knows how many accounts he has.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Duppin, I"m all for giving people who are shit birds vacations but that was never what Millie was about. You could and still can say some pretty wild shit and stick around forever. Millie only demanded you respect Millie and that didn"t always mean the same thing from day to day. In the end he was guilty of exactly the same thing that Brittney was. Once you are acting like you are bigger than the boards and using them as your personal playground you get shown the door.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Fuck him. He has banned me 2 times so far and I know for a fact he is a guy. I have heard him fucking talking on vent before.

This is been coming for a while now and I, for one, am glad to see him fucking gone. Brit and I used to sit and just laugh our asses off about the damn posts people made kissing his ass thinking he was a girl.. truly funny shit.

Married? Ivy league school? Lot"s of money? Gorgeous? Damn people open your fucking eyes for once. The only reason he came here is because he loves to talk to you guys?!? Yeah right. He loved the power he had over 75% of all the forums on this board and the fact he could ban as many people as he wanted and it gave his sad little life meaning.

Fuck him. The forums will be better off with out the dumb ass.

DeusEx_foh

shitlord
It"s funny how people can get worked up over someones supposed sex (or is it gender? As a non-native english speaker I never understood the difference between these two words :shrug on the the internet. For some reasons this kind of drama only happens in the more "nerdy" forum communities. A good poster for me is someone who produces insightful or entertaining posts. Most likely I"ll never meet a certain poster in person anyway, so why should I care if said poster is male or female?

Basically I"m just a bit surprised over the bitterness of people like Hatorade, whom I regard as one of the more intelligent posters of this forum. It"s so SA Helldump like.

I would agree though, that trying to ban Zehn (if it"s true) was not a very sound move. He may be somewhat irritating in trying so hard to be the edgy internet tough guy, but he"s harmless in the big scheme of things, and more often then not his posts are somewhat entertaining.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I think it is entirely plausible that Millie could have had a sex change to become "Alyssa." It"s the only sane theory at this point. His parents certainly have the money, and he"s damn sure crazy enough.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Well it"s not a big deal until someone makes it that way. Millie is the one who made it a big deal. The lengths he went to keep up the charade is what got most of us annoyed with it and then later when he started banning people because of it is when the majority of the people got pissed about it.

Damn give me a little bit and I will dig up Millie"s damn picture of the real him. I had it saved on my other comp. I bet Brit still has it.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I always thought it was pretty ballsy when he"d delete the posts of Sean, Kruegan, and other old FoH people.