Note Millie

Jait

Molten Core Raider
In the last two months or so I think I"ve posted here half a dozen times.

In that time my avatar has been changed twice. My title changed from Irritable to Retard to A Relic, to A_relic00, back to A Relic, to Registered User.

Absolutely none of it was me. Seriously, I could give a shit. But this thread seems like a lot of pot and kettle.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Awanka said:
Eh, I"ve never cared half as much about Millie"s gender as any of you, and so I haven"t been keeping up on the threads or daily news of Millie errata that yourself and others get excited over. In fact, I"ve been mostly avoiding them. So you"ll have to forgive me if there"s a bunch of stuff I missed. Now that I"m reading through this thread though... it does sound like she was a he. Not that it matters. You sound more agitated than the real Millie. Take some ritalin and calm down. Her "outing" isn"t going to make your life any better.
Lies! After this and up coming birth of my first child, my life will be complete.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Awanka said:
Eh, I"ve never cared half as much about Millie"s gender as any of you
Yet here you are posting about what could be, might be, and other retarded shit. Why don"t you do yourself a favor and stfu. If you are too fucking retarded to see the evidence and make a logical conclusion then you are dumber than I had originally thought.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
to be honest the only real evidence that Millie is a he is that foh members say he was, that he would ban anyone that questioned his gender and his own inconsistent stories about "John/Jon". its pretty obvious he is a dude but i wouldnt say its 100%. to get 100% we need Millie to admit it or a rl friend of his to confirm.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Astrocreep said:
to be honest the only real evidence that Millie is a he is that foh members say he was, that he would ban anyone that questioned his gender and his own inconsistent stories about "John/Jon". its pretty obvious he is a dude but i wouldnt say its 100%. to get 100% we need Millie to admit it or a rl friend of his to confirm.
um his rl friends have came and said he was a guy... they met him at FoH get togethers... they took pics of him at said get togethers... wtf else do you people need? Sperm samples? Maybe a signed confession written in his blood?

Oh, there are many unanswered questions. What isn"t in question is the fact that Millie = Jon and Jon = a dude. The rest of it is varying levels of was he lying about X, Y, Z...I don"t care, myself, all that much, though I suppose it would make for even more entertainment if some more truth was pulled out of the rubble of lies.

Chris

Potato del Grande
What if she really was the abused ex girlfriend of a psycho stalker, and the only think that kept her sane in her hour of need were the cool foh guys on the internet?
In return for their kindness she played EQ and then moderated the message board for the lovable nerds.

Unfortunately she was over sensitive about anything that would remind her of the psycho stalker ex, and had a few irrational woman issues that made her addicted to being popular via +internets.

And now she has been wrongly humiliated and ousted from the place she spent so much time and drew so much enjoyment.

Shame on you, shame on you.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Astrocreep said:
no. the linked-in profile posted on hoofshots that me and Eomer both mentioned is irrefutable evidence. last fall during the writer"s strike Millie was talking about his job working as a script reader for a studio, and there it was on Jon whatever"s linked-in profile, as well as his well announced upcoming enrollment at northwestern.

the profile had references and all that, and could not have been falsified.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Camerous said:
um his rl friends have came and said he was a guy... they met him at FoH get togethers... they took pics of him at said get togethers... wtf else do you people need? Sperm samples? Maybe a signed confession written in his blood?
The ones that keep trying to deny it are the ones that are still thinking with their dicks. They need to visit an AMP if they can"t get laid by picking up chicks in the bar and then maybe they"ll see the error of their ways once they get a release from a woman.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
Camerous said:
Yet here you are posting about what could be, might be, and other retarded shit. Why don"t you do yourself a favor and stfu. If you are too fucking retarded to see the evidence and make a logical conclusion then you are dumber than I had originally thought.
Yes, here I am posting for the first time on this topic because it seems to have created its own cottage industry fueled by turds such as yourself who rage through entire threads about this shit so you can find out which posters it"s safe to masturbate to. I"ve told you already, I don"t really care what the answer is, and it does seem like Millie was a guy. If someone in the FOH guild can visual/voice verify that Millie was male in 2003, that"s good enough for me.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Awanka said:
Yes, here I am posting for the first time on this topic because it seems to have created its own cottage industry fueled by turds such as yourself who rage through entire threads about this shit so you can find out which posters it"s safe to masturbate to. I"ve told you already, I don"t really care what the answer is, and it does seem like Millie was a guy. If someone in the FOH guild can visual/voice verify that Millie was male in 2003, that"s good enough for me.
Well, there really isn"t much else to it. There"s the pics that Kreu/Biny/Myself and many others have posted before and on hoofshots in our guerilla war against the mod named Millie. There is the cellphone video as wellherebut it"s hard to make anything out.

Arakkis

N00b
Camerous, calm the fuck down. Responding to contrary evidence with insulting babbling rants doesn"t prove your point, nor is it entertaining. If you can"t discuss this in a semi-lucid manner, go fap or something, calm down and come back later.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Arakkis said:
Camerous, calm the fuck down. Responding to contrary evidence with insulting babbling rants doesn"t prove your point, nor is it entertaining. If you can"t discuss this in a semi-lucid manner, go fap or something, calm down and come back later.
I am calm. The fact that someone would post, yet again, the same shit that was posted 20 pages ago is fucking annoying. If you don"t want someone to call you on your stupid shit READ THE DAMN THREAD. Pretty simple logic is it not?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Let me break this down again as things have now gone full circle to how it was when this all started.

The ones that know it is/was a joke say:
"Millie is a women."

The ones that were fooled say:
"Don"t care what gender millie is."

The ones that are retarded:
"OMGWTF you guys are going on and on about millies lies and are totally nerd raging over it."

The ones that know the truth:
Don"t care about gender but know Millie is a man and abused mod powers.

Granted those that know the truth may also be in the know but does not always apply. Where you stand in the above shows with every post, so just don"t be retarded.