Note Millie

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Its all an elaborate trap by Millie, to lure people into a false sense of security. The banhammer is coming!

Designz_foh

shitlord
So we"ve got

1) Man owned Millie
2) Man gave Alyssa the account
3) Alyssa doesn"t want people to know Man gave her Millie
4) Alyssa lied about it
5) Something about restraining order
6) Hoofshots
7) Pedophiles
8) What?
9) Am I getting banned?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Designz said:
So we"ve got

1) Man owned Millie
4) Alyssa lied about it
6) Hoofshots
7) Pedophiles
8) What?
9) Am I getting banned?
Again, it doesn"t really matter what the real story is, because we"ll probably never know. I trust Brittney about as much as I trust Millie, anyway. I only gave a shit in so much that the issue was like a sword dangling over everyone"s head all the time.

A sword shaped like a penis.

Eomer said:
Again, it doesn"t really matter what the real story is, because we"ll probably never know. I trust Brittney about as much as I trust Millie, anyway. I only gave a shit in so much that the issue was like a sword dangling over everyone"s head all the time.

A sword shaped like a penis.
+1 for you sir!

I think I"ve got it figured out:

Millie is two "people." Residing in Millie"s body, are two personalities--Jon and Alyssa. Born a male, Jon obviously felt that he was in fact supposed to be female. This is illustrated by the creation and perpetuation of the "Millie" facade. Unhappy with his mediocre life, he delved into online gaming and manufactured a life for himself that includes a husband, prestigious academic credentials and other "peer" qualifications. I believe that Jon actually did work for the movie companies. The rest? Made up. The Millie persona satisfied his need to become Alyssa in real life.

As is common with people in obvious denial and struggle over their gender identity, he became quick to anger and overly harsh in administering these forums in an attempt to convince both the populous and himself that he was female.

I know this, because I took three classes in Psychology.

aychamo_aycono said:
Does anyone have the link to that great post of Grobbes??
You don"t have to search: If my significant other wants me to perform oral sex on a male that I agree is up to my standards, I"ll do it. What"s a little cock sucking between friends?

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Designz said:
So we"ve got

1) Man owned Millie
4) Alyssa lied about it
6) Hoofshots
7) Pedophiles
8) What?
9) Am I getting banned?
Just take Req"s advice and stop before your head implodes.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Designz said:
So we"ve got

1) Man owned Millie
4) Alyssa lied about it
6) Hoofshots
7) Pedophiles
8) What?
9) Am I getting banned?
Here"s a wrench for ya.

Some time before the end of Velious I was hanging out in the FoH IRC channel one day, when Kefka was on there bragging about having beat the shit out of Krurk while on Millie, while using the default UI. This was fairly normal for the day, since Kefka was a pretty active poster on the old noows boards. HOWEVER, years later, on this board, Millie used thatexact same bragmultiple times.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Anyone who hasn"t figured out Millie was a man, is a man, and maybe not a man after the surgery is brain dead. I"ll post those pics once Justin gives them to me. Frankly it amazes me still to this day how people could believe him and all his lies. It only took Eomer 1 conversation to catch him in 1/2 a dozen lies. *shakes head*

Fact of the matter is John is fucking crazy, has some serious issues, and this board is a better, more stable place with out him. Worrying about getting banned every time Millie posted in a thread you are posting in gets old fast.