Notre Dame Manti Te'o dead girlfriend a hoax

mortiseman

Trakanon Raider
This was taken at the Dallas Stars game yesterday.

rrr_img_9998.jpg
That is great!!!

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I am late to the game but if this dude was impersonating her, does he have a high girlie voice? Because who was calling Manti and having deep conversations for hours at a time? That is some dedication to your (deception) craft.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am late to the game but if this dude was impersonating her, does he have a high girlie voice? Because who was calling Manti and having deep conversations for hours at a time? That is some dedication to your (deception) craft.
If you believe his story, the guy had a woman help with the phone calls sometimes, others he would pretend the GF was in a coma and have a "relative" answer the phone. The impersonator flatly refused Skype, at which point Te'o became the dumbest motherfucker on the planet (if his side is true).

Whether he was banging the "perp" and the cover story spun out of control, or his story is actually true and he is the most gullible chud on the planet, surely this makes him radioactive come draft day right? Knowing the guy is either gay and lying about it or that he is so insanely stupid and gullible that it becomes a liability at game time should cost him millions in the coming draft. He already plays a low value position, why would you roll the dice on a guy in a non-premium position who has massive baggage and completely disappeared in the biggest game of his career?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I find the idea that somebody went to the extreme extent to perpetrate this hoax just as unbelievable as the idea that Manti would be dumb enough to fall for it. Why would someone spend hours a week on this gag and what woman would say yes when somebody asked them to have long heart-to-heart talks with some guy pretending to be someone else just to make him look stupid? I can't believe that anyone would be that devoted to a prank and I especially can't believe that a woman would go to those lengths to help him. Maybe they thought they could blackmail him after he got drafted and had money? Aside from that it seems highly unlikely that someone would go to those lengths without there being something in it for them.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Nothing like TWO autoplaying videos on the same fucking page. Why do local news organizations insist on creating the most obnoxious websites possible?

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
1) He loves the cock and this story was just to mask his man love for this guy.
2) One dumb motherfucker that spent 500 hours on the phone with this "girl" and never figured out she was a he.

In a pure football sense, I don't want this dumbass as my middle linebacker. Everytime someone does a play action fake, he'll be rushing the line.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In a pure football sense, I don't want this dumbass as my middle linebacker. Everytime someone does a play action fake, he'll be rushing the line.
He will be too distracted by all the man ass in front of him to notice the playaction.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Apparently he admits to "briefly perpetuating the hoax" in his interview with Katie Couric, which means that after he found out it was a hoax he still acted like she was real during all the heisman interviews he did.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,6731809.story
Every liar:

1. I have no idea who/what you're talking about.

2. I might know a little about who/what.

3. I know about who/what, but it's not true; I wasn't involved. I wasn't even there.

4. I know about who/what but it didn't go down that way.

5. I know about who/what but the real truth will vindicate me.

6. No comment. Kobe/OJ/Ray Lewis etc... pay off family. Regular folk go to Jail.

Each # requires a little more damning evidence to progress the count.

Luckily here in this story there's no real victim, the public just feels stupid for falling for this bullshit. They should come hang out here.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
lol, how in the fuck could he talk to that dude for hours and think it was a hot chick? And has there been any explanation as to why Te'o himself said that he'd met her in person original or seen her on vacation, when he couldn't have?