November 4th Civil War prep thread.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Just remember the BLM guys might be able to kick your ass, so go full melee straight into the Antifa, those cucks have no muscle to restrict your blade.

cf1714fa9c75ce41a9d9999ab822f090.jpg

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I'm about 30 minutes from Philly and about 45 minutes-hour away from the sticks. I'm in a pretty good spot imo.

We don't really have inventors in my area but we have that typical suburban heroin people. Not the homeless ones the ones with jobs that every once in a while will OD.

I don't expect anything in my Area but I have a board game convention coming up in the city next week! I don't want to be hassled on the train.

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Plan for race war:

1. Shit self
2. Cover self in shit
3. Curl into tightly condensed super ball

Nobody wants to touch a guy covered in shit screaming.

Basically my prison strategy too.

Luckily I live on an island without many different races.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Jesus does everyone here live on an island?

Or are we talking about one of those figurative islands?

I think Island life appeals to me.

• 1Worf

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Just amazing that some people can openly acknowledge they are fearful and armed neo-nazis and yet not recognize that they are the dangerous ones.

YEAH BRO ME AND MY 500 MAN MILITIA ARE TOTES READY FOR WAR AGAINST THE HIPPIES lol

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Just amazing that some people can openly acknowledge they are fearful and armed neo-nazis and yet not recognize that they are the dangerous ones.

YEAH BRO ME AND MY 500 MAN MILITIA ARE TOTES READY FOR WAR AGAINST THE HIPPIES lol

Never said that.

Don't think anyone in this thread is fearful of anything.

I just want to see how fast these Zog controlled Inventor foot soldiers get run over by chads land rover because they tried to block the freeway.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I might go buy some ammo, but I need another box anyway. I think in total I have 19 rounds. But I expect nothing to happen.

Worst case, some Nikes get liberated.

• 1Like

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
When trump won the election I was downtown Vancouver with some progressive friends. They started crying because of how scared they were now that Hillary lost. As we ate on the patio, a mob roamed downtown chanting “not my president”. The rage that swelled in me to remind them he isn’t their president and they are giant faggots was subdued by having my GF there. She’s slowly being red pilled so if the larping happens up here this time, I’m wasting some eggs and insults on betas and cunts.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just remember the BLM guys might be able to kick your ass, so go full melee straight into the Antifa, those cucks have no muscle to restrict your blade.

Black families near me are surburban professionals who actually like Trump. I'm more worried about the cucks. My crusader helm has poor range of vision vs Hybrid SUVs of Peace.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

You are the worst poster on FOH. Tolan shits on you.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

What the fuck are you on about? How dare we band together to defend ourselves from a group of people that have been openly attacking others for the better part of two years.

We weren't attacking anyone, THEY WERE. Are you really not understanding this?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Trump

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
What the fuck are you on about? How dare we band together to defend ourselves from a group of people that have been openly attacking others for the better part of two years.

We weren't attacking anyone, THEY WERE. Are you really not understanding this?

Attacking others? Literally nobody is at risk of antifascists except fascists. As far as I'm aware fascists have shot or run over several antifascists but antifacists have killed shot and run over 0 fascists.

• 3Picard
  • 1Salty

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Attacking others? Literally nobody is at risk of antifascists except fascists. As far as I'm aware fascists have shot or run over several antifascists but antifacists have killed shot and run over 0 fascists.

How many bike lock attacks have conservatives conducted in the last two years? Explosives thrown, etc? GTFO.

Time to put you back on ignore.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Status
Not open for further replies.