November 4th Civil War prep thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Define fascist

Authoritarian nationalist, an illiberal or anti-intellectual mindset. Intellectually dishonest and lacking morality and empathy.

Thats mine but this works:

political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

• 1Salty
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Authoritarian nationalist, an illiberal or anti-intellectual mindset. Intellectually dishonest and lacking morality and empathy.

Thats mine but this works:

political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
And how many people on this website do you believe meet these definitions?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Well everyone else fucking hates fascists so they latch on to places they are allowed to congregate like here, r/kia, stormfront. I'd conservatively estimate 40%. Most of them assuredly are not as committed as you, tiggles, sadris, big flex, gen anthony, sebudai etc

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well everyone else fucking hates fascists so they latch on to places they are allowed to congregate like here, r/kia, stormfront. I'd conservatively estimate 40%. Most of them assuredly are not as committed as you, tiggles, sadris, big flex, gen anthony, sebudai etc

40% of this forum = nazi and it's ok to attack nazis.

Thank you for ensuring we will keep Trump.

• 1Blown
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Never ever been to kia or stormfront. FoH is a nazi site now? You are one very stupid son of a bitch.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Here is my daily Nazi routine guys.

1. Get up and hope the day is smooth and uneventful
2. Go to work
3. Go home
4. Play video games
5. Sleep
6. Repeat

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Here is my daily Nazi routine guys.

1. Get up and hope the day is smooth and uneventful
2. Go to work
3. Go home
4. Play video games
5. Sleep
6. Repeat
Nazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi
You should be punched in the face.

• 2Like
  • 1Smuggly

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Just amazing that some people can openly acknowledge they are fearful and armed neo-nazis and yet not recognize that they are the dangerous ones.

YEAH BRO ME AND MY 500 MAN MILITIA ARE TOTES READY FOR WAR AGAINST THE HIPPIES lol

How are they the dangerous ones when they aren't the ones threatening war?

I have no fear. But I have a gun safe full of rifles and thousands of rounds of ammo, and an upstairs porch with insane vantage points. In the < 0.001% chance there is a BLM/Antifa started war, they're fucked.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
You dumbfuck nazis don't have to take mine or a_skeleton_03s word for it. Take kegkillas word for it.

• 2Salty

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
How are they the dangerous ones when they aren't the ones threatening war?

I have no fear. But I have a gun safe full of rifles and thousands of rounds of ammo, and an upstairs porch with insane vantage points. In the < 0.001% chance there is a BLM/Antifa started war, they're fucked.

This is gonna be startling but you're literally one super shitty day from going from a good guy to a bad guy mr heavily armed fellow. You can't even hide the fact that you're itching to shoot some antifa now. Black clad antifascists have started 0 wars throughout written history. Their counterpoint cannot say that.

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Just amazing that some people can openly acknowledge they are fearful and armed neo-nazis and yet not recognize that they are the dangerous ones.

YEAH BRO ME AND MY 500 MAN MILITIA ARE TOTES READY FOR WAR AGAINST THE HIPPIES lol

lol pathethic

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I heard the fascists took out a full page ad in the NYT calling for war.

• 1Like

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
You dumbfuck nazis don't have to take mine or a_skeleton_03s word for it. Take kegkillas word for it.

hey look suspended for hatred, seems like you and him are two hating birds in a bush.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I heard the fascists took out a full page ad in the NYT calling for war.

Lots of MSM denying anything is going to happen, something definitely is going down. Might be a bunch of faggots just blocking traffic, but we shall see.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
This is gonna be startling but you're literally one super shitty day from going from a good guy to a bad guy mr heavily armed fellow. You can't even hide the fact that you're itching to shoot some antifa now. Black clad antifascists have started 0 wars throughout written history. Their counterpoint cannot say that.

Obviously I realize I am replying to an obvious troll. Just pointing out Antifa has started many fights already.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.