NSA has infiltrated this website

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
One can do a hell of a lot worse in life than walking around talking to a mechanical parrot.
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
That was for sale. got a boomboox ready, a rubik's cube for Erkel, and baby, I've saved the best for last.

That's a panel truck. You finally realize how much vans and trucks suck, once you've owned the day in a panel truck.

I'm here on a mission of mercy. I'm from downtown to try to send a message. You think your truck is ready, right? It's ready to park in your employer's parking lot, of that I am certain. You have a van? You think a van means something? It shows you have a business, you make things happen? A van drives around all day, and asks permission to have a business.

Permission.

A truck doesn't ask permission, because a truck doesn't know what it wants in the first place. The actual bloody juice of desire is alien to the truck, it does not know how to form the idea in its head, that is why it is parked in the parking lot, because it represents a series of monthly promises, always made on time, that someday that truck will do more than be, a "someday" machine.

Permission. Someday.

A panel truck says now, and beep-beep-beep.

• 1Committed
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
1680933477932.png
1680933482572.png
1680933487289.png
<blockquote class="tiktok-embed" cite="John Michael (@john.michael.1111) | TikTok" data-unique-id="john.michael.1111" data-embed-type="creator" style="max-width: 780px; min-width: 288px;" > <section> <a target="_blank" href="John Michael (@john.michael.1111) | TikTok">@john.michael.1111</a> </section> </blockquote> <script async src="https://www.tiktok.com/embed.js"></script>

John Michael is Jenna Fischer as a male (inverted via illuminati cloning from dulce base).

Hey mods, fuck you.

Fuck this prison system you evil trash demons.

John Michael Clone.jpg

Jasker

What the fuck (round 2).

lol round 2, instead of learning about illuminati and weird shit in our planet and earth.

We got barellron saying 'what the fuck' with round 2 as a catchy phrase.

No one with even a tiny bit of an IQ wouldnt be interested in information related to that has been credible to cloning in our modern era.

you are a fake, and part of the illuminati

kindly, get fucked and die in a fire you lizard scum

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
View attachment 468020View attachment 468021View attachment 468022<blockquote class="tiktok-embed" cite="John Michael (@john.michael.1111) | TikTok" data-unique-id="john.michael.1111" data-embed-type="creator" style="max-width: 780px; min-width: 288px;" > <section> <a target="_blank" href="John Michael (@john.michael.1111) | TikTok">@john.michael.1111</a> </section> </blockquote> <script async src="https://www.tiktok.com/embed.js"></script>

John Michael is Jenna Fischer as a male (inverted via illuminati cloning from dulce base).

Hey mods, fuck you.

Fuck this prison system you evil trash demons.

View attachment 468023

San Diego Bike GIF

• 1Quality Calories

Jasker

1680934126098.png
inverted clone as a female, identical to john michael and similiar to first pic if you use any sort of sex inversion

Jasker

As of the past week or so frequency and other methods have been attacking my head and brain, pressured technology is being used against me. This person has been identified as several other people in popular culture.

Method and other source has identified the person as John R. Straka: January 22, 1987 to February 21, 2010.

They are doing experiments on me in some way and i dont know what to do. They have the police and the world leaders.

the night janitor mod guy was invisible then suddenly he popped in the second i made my first post. coincidence? i think not. they are in the hand of all the shit i use.

1680934345611.png

• 1WTF
  • 1Splash the Pot
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
As of the past week or so frequency and other methods have been attacking my head and brain, pressured technology is being used against me. This person has been identified as several other people in popular culture.

Method and other source has identified the person as John R. Straka: January 22, 1987 to February 21, 2010.

They are doing experiments on me in some way and i dont know what to do. They have the police and the world leaders.

the night janitor mod guy was invisible then suddenly he popped in the second i made my first post. coincidence? i think not. they are in the hand of all the shit i use.

View attachment 468027

I'd say lay off the drugs, but maybe you need more. Prescribed by a professional. gethelp.gif

Either way, keep this spam to your shaw thread.

• 2Like
  • 1Wow!

Jasker

1680934486141.png
john straka, demon from new york. has people in captivity. may be the rapper logic (samebirthdate) Robert Bryson Hall the second. Also has ties to jenna fischer and John.Michael.1111.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

View attachment 468027
Death Lol GIF by PEEKASSO

• 1Like
  • 1Splash the Pot
  • 1Jonesing