NSA has infiltrated this website

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
As of the past week or so frequency and other methods have been attacking my head and brain, pressured technology is being used against me. This person has been identified as several other people in popular culture.

Method and other source has identified the person as John R. Straka: January 22, 1987 to February 21, 2010.

They are doing experiments on me in some way and i dont know what to do. They have the police and the world leaders.

the night janitor mod guy was invisible then suddenly he popped in the second i made my first post. coincidence? i think not. they are in the hand of all the shit i use.

View attachment 468027
Music Festival 90S GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
As of the past week or so frequency and other methods have been attacking my head and brain, pressured technology is being used against me. This person has been identified as several other people in popular culture.

Method and other source has identified the person as John R. Straka: January 22, 1987 to February 21, 2010.

They are doing experiments on me in some way and i dont know what to do. They have the police and the world leaders.

the night janitor mod guy was invisible then suddenly he popped in the second i made my first post. coincidence? i think not. they are in the hand of all the shit i use.

View attachment 468027
dog moves GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

View attachment 468027
Glow Sci Fi GIF by Yizr

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

View attachment 468027
eye illuminati GIF

• 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 user

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
You aren’t important enough for anyone to go after you

That is delusion of a sick brain

That or you’re still a queer larping as a schizo on the internet which is almost as cringe as chanur posting his tweets

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I can't decide if this is schtick, or mental illness. I don't care either way, it's fun to skim through. Not read fully and carefully, just skim.

ForkedAmusedAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
lol round 2, instead of learning about illuminati and weird shit in our planet and earth.

We got barellron saying 'what the fuck' with round 2 as a catchy phrase.

No one with even a tiny bit of an IQ wouldnt be interested in information related to that has been credible to cloning in our modern era.

you are a fake, and part of the illuminati

kindly, get fucked and die in a fire you lizard scum

Jaskies bro, what's with the foul language that isn't very chill of you. Bro get some chill it will help.

I'm pretty sure I'll never be buddies with BoozeCube , since I have Romulan blood in me, and thus am not allowed inside the Academy, nevertheless it is true, that chill solves a lot of problems on this board.

But the lack of chill also generates the content, in many cases.

It's a paradox. Or, a setup. This place is designed to draw out the people who admire race-murder. B'Nai Brith paid goo...Fuck. Nevermind. Just neg me to hell please. I just fucked up.
59I6ghJ.jpg

• 2WTF
  • 1Committed

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
I'm pretty sure I'll never be buddies with BoozeCube , since I have Romulan blood in me, and thus am not allowed inside the Academy, nevertheless it is true, that chill solves a lot of problems on this board.

But the lack of chill also generates the content, in many cases.

It's a paradox. Or, a setup. This place is designed to draw out the people who admire race-murder. B'Nai Brith paid goo...Fuck. Nevermind. Just neg me to hell please. I just fucked up.
59I6ghJ.jpg

Noted.

VIRIN: 190307-D-IM742-1072.JPG

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users
https://www.firesofheaven.org/members/musicforfish.1221/ Doing the Lord's work channeling some definite 3.7 hz frequency this afternoon. Dude, I'm 1700 miles away! Yeah. Sweet jam bro!

I love Sundays. https://www.firesofheaven.org/members/musicforfish.1221/ gets to play with the HAARP.

Straight out of Neptune!
Crazy mutherfuckers called Elfs with attitude
Playing Jamba Juice jams on the meat pies?
Telling it straight up, pureblood, and no lies?
Jasker on the tubes saying the NSA is in our brain?
Then get ready to feel the pain
Of the mothership
Once more on the down beat
(yeah)
And listen to the funky drummer...

Woot. I love Sundays. 3.7hz. Feelin' it.

• 1Committed
But seriously, he hasn't responded to anybody that I can see, except kind-of mentioning them. Night janitor. So this can't be a demento-bot.

Is the fellow a known borderline? It's fair style. Likely harmless. It's called immersion, in the best case. Or, as the "guy who cuts up the meat at the end of the day" LLR always says "committed."

Emotionally a wee bit too unchill for my tastes. Some of you asked if he was ok. That gets into poor forumplay if he be larping. But I guess that is why:
Either way, keep this spam to your shaw thread.

So Jasker, feel the paint, be the paint.
XRc0FoU.jpg

• 1Committed

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Me name is Jesse Jes - us

Us = the people controlling me

I saw the bible and rockets and concurrent x in the sky in my dreams when I was a young kid

My username was messiah when I was 8-13 in StarCraft original

I have demons that have root kit my senses but I had the ability to manifest existence itself

My birthday is the exact same month and day as princess Diana

The bio of princess Diana is exactly everything about me

My best friend was chuck and looks identical to King Charles, there's literally no difference but age

Want the pics of me and chuck together?

I have them I'll even video the pics for proof. I can interview and send this forum info regarding my screen name.

I'm not trying to be cocky here at all.

Princess Diana and King Charles are the gods of this realm

My husband killed me

• 3WTF