Nu Metal

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Half of RATM's material came out before nu metal was even a thing. Genres are pretty lame anyway, but nu metal is such a specific and niche label that it absolutely has enough parameters that RATM would not qualify.

I bet I'm a better guitar player than you. You no talent ass clown.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i'm sure you're better at sucking cocks than me too. not sure what your point is there. post some video of you and your band shredding in front of a live crowd and we'll decide if you have any talent or not.

Last edited:

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Draegon is right. It is funny to read keg posts when you imagine his IRL white middle aged accountant self typing it all out.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
CqAwi4A.png

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
i'm sure you're better at sucking cocks than me too. not sure what you're point is there. post some video of you and your band shredding in front of a live crowd and we'll decide if you have any talent or not.
I'll have to scour YouTube. Just searching for the band name brings up a million other things. I know there are some videos out there though.

Tom Morello is dope, Noodle.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
This far and no mention of Faith No More in the nu metal thread. Who do ya'll think started it, for better or worse? Show some fucking respect.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
"it's a kegkilla thread" or some other meme probably applies. There's probably some strange logic behind starting it, but it has clearly degenerated into "the music you like sucks, here's some more music you might like that I personally think sucks!" ad infinitum. I mean we have Nickelback in the nu-metal category apparently. Troll level is at least at Demon.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I don't think anybody said nickelback was nu metal, he just listed his 90s CD binder off and i happened to see that and chuckle.