NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Zotac must be top quality. Here's a Zotac 2060 only $29k on amazon. Hurry only 2 left.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
New Nvidia driver released today/yesterday might have fixed the crashing for many users experiencing that issue.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
How many “wayfair cards” did you buy and which model? Adelyn? Samantha?? Jerry???
1601388379747.png

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Capacitor's causing actual electric interference on the die, that's not due to power delivery, is something I never would have guessed.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Does this also explain the noise my gpu makes under load? It works like coil whine (i.e. more pronounced on loading screens, login screens etc) but doesn't quite sound the same. I did move my hardware into a bigger, quieter case (Phanteks Enthoo 719) and it helps quite a bit but still present.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sounds like cool whine to me

I'm streaming the Nvidia snatcher in case you don't want to run it on your pc. I don't care if I get banned

spronk

FPS noob
theres a twitch channel that runs the nvidia stock checker bot so you can just stay there and it'll do some sorta channel alert if it pops. there are dozens of discords that also basically do the same thing, no real need to run the checker yourself

www.twitch.tv/falcodrin

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Now that all this 30xx is over. Anyone plan on looking hard at AMD? I am for sure.

Ill definitely look at it but I’m not expecting it to compete. I imagine they would have been beating Nvidia up the last couple weeks if it was. I’d be happy to be surprised, I’m all for competition and options. I also need to finish my new pc, gfx is the last piece. If they’re competitive and it causes more stock to be available, from either one, great.