NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Nope. Going to do a DDU with the 1080ti. TRY and get the AMD drivers installed for the 6800 (doubt this works). This is my last attempt before an RMA.

I'll give you 100$ for that obviously broken card.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Still doubt it’s bad, everytime I’ve swapped cards this happened for some odd reason. Have you tried clear bios and try another slot?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I was always reluctant buying Radeon cards. Last time I bought one I had serious driver issues that not made me want to buy another one. But once I got past it the card ran fine.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Stave

Potato del Grande
I was always reluctant buying Radeon cards. Last time I bought one I had serious driver issues that not made me want to buy another one. But once I got past it the card ran fine.
I've only owned one AMD GPU ever and it was a sack of shit and I will never go back. Maybe you save $50, but it's just not worth it. Every generation I see people talk about how they are so much better now, but then every time I see the same complaints after a few months. New product comes out, rinse and repeat. NVIDIA sets the bar high when it comes to performance, stability, and support.

Now AMD CPUs are a different story. Intel is generally superior but they got too high on their own farts and self stagnated to the point AMD caught up to them. NVIDIA isn't nearly as retarded as Intel.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The cards were gone in under a minute from discord alerts, again.

This whole thing is really out of hand. I don't need the fucking card but the frustration alone is tempting me to eBay the goddamn thing

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A relative just bought this one, 3300 euros or something like that. Guessing prebuilts last a bit longer in stock rather than 1 second.

received_417595332904655.jpeg

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'd honestly just go with a prebuilt, but I have absolutely zero need for a hard drive, PSU, and Windows 10.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The cards were gone in under a minute from discord alerts, again.

This whole thing is really out of hand. I don't need the fucking card but the frustration alone is tempting me to eBay the goddamn thing

Oh where does one get discord alerts on amd gpuz from amd website? i only have it casually up

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Oh where does one get discord alerts on amd gpuz from amd website? i only have it casually up

What you are doing is better.

This discord runs a few seconds late, so it's a goose chase

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
S
I'd honestly just go with a prebuilt, but I have absolutely zero need for a hard drive, PSU, and Windows 10.
So the cheapest components of a pc build are stopping you from getting all the rest of what you need?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
S

So the cheapest components of a pc build are stopping you from getting all the rest of what you need?
You're talking to the guy who refuses to pay over $650 for a graphics card. I'm the jewiest of jews when it comes to spending money needlessly.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Raffle on NewEgg again today, has all 4 AMD CPU. Ends in under an hour. I'm entering 5800x, 5900x, and 5950x these days.

Also a bunch of gpu

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Raffle on NewEgg again today, has all 4 AMD CPU. Ends in under an hour. I'm entering 5800x, 5900x, and 5950x these days.

Also a bunch of gpu
I feel like the 5800 isn't quite enough "future proof" and the 5950 is about $100-$150 too expensive. 5900 is what I want, but it sucks having to cross your fingers like this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
BOOM! Replaced one of the PCIe 4/4 cables going to the video card. The 1080ti needed just 7 pins so that single pin was bad and I never would have noticed since it was never hooked up. Like a 50/50 chance I chose the working pins. Need a sag bracket though...

Now I SMELL the FPS's! I SEE the FPS's! I AM FPS!!!!

giphy.gif
Clipboard01.jpg

• 13Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 15 users